Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
had a chance to finally watch the showtime fights

bika-dirrell - ugly, sloppy, foul filled fight...bika is my nikka..dude is tough and shyt with unbelievable conditioning...he can be beaten but he will make you fight 12 hard rounds...i predicted a draw on this and i was correct...i saw the fight as even..dirrell gave away some rounds by doing nothing possibly due to issues with his stamina...without the KD bika would have edged it....i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch on this

porter-alexander - :beli: at devon..i dont like watching devon fight much..havent in some years now but this was a gimme for him..shawn porter to put it lightly i am not a fan of..at all..so in my hungover daze reading that this nikka won the title...i had to see what the fukk happened in this fight...surprisingly entertaining scrap...porter followed the bradley blueprint and didnt let him breathe as he landed the harder shots keepin devon out of rhythm..i just couldnt devon couldn't adjust even as porter started to fade...so porter is a beltholder now..i dont think he'll last past 1 title defense though..he also had the weirdest post fight title celebration ive seen in a min lol

trout-lara - no words..lara outboxed him thoroughly from 1 to 12 while trout was stuck in one gear...and :russ: at trout when he gets Kd man...dude is gonna be a highlight roll of that alone..nikka just cannot hit the canvas normal....other than that it was a dull fight...trout should really stop bringing his kids to his fights..lara-canelo would be an interesting fight

judah-malignaggi - man if zab's heart is not this fight game anymore then he should just retire...paulie wearing the macho camacho shorts/trunks/whatever lol...this was terrible to watch him completely go in the tank and just get outboxed and outworked by paulie...paulie bytching off that KD in round 2 he got was bullshyt....paulie is once again a player at 147 but for how long remains to be seen

overall not a bad card at all and amir khan never needs to be in a broadcasting booth again

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dahell: fuk u mean and??

TMZ known for putting out fraudulent shyt... but fukk it, go run with their information my nikka
you know what's funny, its the complete opposite

they deal in the softest news possible but right now i'd trust them over a so-called "big" news org.. look at all the big stories they've broken before anyone else. they arent afraid

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
had a chance to finally watch the showtime fights

bika-dirrell - ugly, sloppy, foul filled fight...bika is my nikka..dude is tough and shyt with unbelievable conditioning...he can be beaten but he will make you fight 12 hard rounds...i predicted a draw on this and i was correct...i saw the fight as even..dirrell gave away some rounds by doing nothing possibly due to issues with his stamina...without the KD bika would have edged it....i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch on this

porter-alexander - :beli: at devon..i dont like watching devon fight much..havent in some years now but this was a gimme for him..shawn porter to put it lightly i am not a fan of..at all..so in my hungover daze reading that this nikka won the title...i had to see what the fukk happened in this fight...surprisingly entertaining scrap...porter followed the bradley blueprint and didnt let him breathe as he landed the harder shots keepin devon out of rhythm..i just couldnt devon couldn't adjust even as porter started to fade...so porter is a beltholder now..i dont think he'll last past 1 title defense though..he also had the weirdest post fight title celebration ive seen in a min lol

trout-lara - no words..lara outboxed him thoroughly from 1 to 12 while trout was stuck in one gear...and :russ: at trout when he gets Kd man...dude is gonna be a highlight roll of that alone..nikka just cannot hit the canvas normal....other than that it was a dull fight...trout should really stop bringing his kids to his fights..lara-canelo would be an interesting fight

judah-malignaggi - man if zab's heart is not this fight game anymore then he should just retire...paulie wearing the macho camacho shorts/trunks/whatever lol...this was terrible to watch him completely go in the tank and just get outboxed and outworked by paulie...paulie bytching off that KD in round 2 he got was bullshyt....paulie is once again a player at 147 but for how long remains to be seen

overall not a bad card at all and amir khan never needs to be in a broadcasting booth again

Dirrell fuked up in my eyes in that 12th rd. he should have done more instead of running around and throwing his arms up like he had the fight. that rd was up for grabs

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Damn just read about the US IRS after Manny now for 18 mill, I feel bad for him. Hopefully he get the Mayweather match in May.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
TMZ reported this
Tax_Document.png

:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The reason was because the u.s. tax for international athletes increased to 39%..
No it was because they knew a IRS levy was pending, use your brain don't forget he sold his US properties beforehand also, Manny can't play the good boy here, he is complicit as fukk...................

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Manny fought in China for a reason like Ive said last week, had the shyt been in the US, the fight would have been canceled cause of Manny simple ass being in Jail...................

:bryan:

This nikka Manny need to be worried more about fighting the IRS rather than Mayweather:damn: