Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog, Bradley KO'd Peterson how is that outwilling someone? How is the prov fight a struggle fight? Its a win in the fight of the year where he beat the shyt out of Prov while being out on his feet. Then he took JMM to the cleaners as you said. Why are y'all lightweight shytting on Tim for? A fighter without power that finds ways to win every time? Cmon yall

Bradley didnt KO Peterson, lol. :wtf:

Peterson was in the pocket and did some hellacious body punching. the problem with Peterson is, he fights dumb. while he delivered his body shots he ate a lot to the head because he was in close. Bradley was in great shape....took the body shots and came away with the victory. Props for that...but the body punching Peterson was doing was not something an average fighter could overcome...thats why I said he out-willed Peterson. Same thing with ****. He took the KDs but never became passive. I am not a huge Bradley fan. He is probably the least skilled P4P guy out there. He has heart, stamina, versatility and IQ. That makes up for what he lacks in power, speed, and boxing ability.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he will never be a PPV star but he definitely get's better every fight so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Look at his D and jab in the manny fight than in the JMM fight both are higly improved

it appears that he is getting better but really he may not be. its just that the style of opponent has been different. I thought the same thing after the JMM fight...that he was getting better. but looking closer....JMM is a counter puncher who isnt great at leading, he is old, and even though he has never had blazing fast hand speed, he is slower than he once was, to boot fighting well past optimum weight. People that :udontknow: thought it would be a closer fight because of the Prov fight. One fight has nothing to do with the other, particularly when styles are night and day.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
The reason was because the u.s. tax for international athletes increased to 39%..
The only reason I saw reported was this as well. Manny received roughly $18 million for fighting Rios. Had the fight been in the US, after taxes he would have received about $10 million. By fighting in China, Manny reportedly was required to pay ZERO taxes on his $18 million.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...-to-the-mat-boxer-reportedly-owes-18-million/

IRS is now going for the knockout blow, pursuing Pacquiao for $18 million in unpaid taxes, with $11 million of the debt relating to the very years the pugilist promised the Philippine government he had fully paid his tax obligation to the U.S.

Damn they double teaming him, he doesn't stand a chance. I would root for Manny more here if he actually came out and said he dont give a fukk, but the good boy, liquor endorsing preacher, saint shyt just irks me......

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
The only reason I saw reported was this as well. Manny received roughly $18 million for fighting Rios. Had the fight been in the US, after taxes he would have received about $10 million. By fighting in China, Manny reportedly was required to pay ZERO taxes on his $18 million.

If that's he case though why is Arum claiming Manny's next fight to be in the US? If I found some magic loophole to avoid ever paying taxes again i would milk it for everything it's worth till they shut down that avenue!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's he case though why is Arum claiming Manny's next fight to be in the US? If I found some magic loophole to avoid ever paying taxes again i would milk it for everything it's worth till they shut down that avenue!

maybe because Bob has been fukkin him and took somewhat of an L to appear as if he was doing Manny a solid given his tax issues. :manny:

similar to Floyd having to face Canelo after Guerrero. Sho ate that first one but said its back to B.I. on the second one. Bringing the fight back stateside puts more money in TR's pocket and does better PPV numbers and gate. and if anybody is gonna get raped on the next PPV it will be the undercard fighters and Pac's opponent.

betchu Manny's next fight ends up in Texas :patrice:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:umad: dont worry you boy manny will make a donation plea to all you pactards to help him out in his time of need

arum will throw him in the bushes soon enough

Mad? No.. just annoyed... I'm not worried about anything because I don't dwell on rumors... I let the truth come out first, then I talk...

And was that shyt you posted supposed to be funny :childplease: :camby:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arum paid for that WBC ranking. this shyt is becoming more clearer by the moment. he wants to keep Manny in his place.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...-to-the-mat-boxer-reportedly-owes-18-million/

Not true the tax percentage is 12% in China......

So basically by going oversees Manny conceded at least 50% of the usual cake selling a ppv flop, when in the us the numbers could have been double or tripled, a smart man could have simply conceded the 27%, which is why Arum want the next fight in the US. Not to mention the bad blood running to China to avoid taxes caused to his paying fans such as myself to offer the fight for $5.00 than free to them chinese muthafukkers like he's chinese n shyt and also the bad blood he caused with the IRS by pulling this stunt, like they aren't hip to the games these foreign athletes play, Manny got too confident and blatant with it and had to be disciplined, hopefully Manny doesnt think being Manny get him away from IRS problems

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:damn: does everything have to be some hidden conspiracy agenda with you nikkas when it comes to Top Rank?? It aint that complicated.. Pac wouldn't make as much money fighting a non draw like Rios or Alvarado on the states with that tax increase.. so they tried something new and opted to fight in China instead