Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people sharing khan naked on twitter everywhere :dead:

has to be canelo/cotto, actually wanted that fight before canelo/pbf, or even before that..

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Garcia is moving up to 147 :whew:

That division is already stacked :whew:

Think of all the possibilities :whew:
Things will get interesting he'll put on a far far tougher fight than Canelo, he has true skill and earned that in the ring, not by being hispanic......

BHOP talking about moving to 160 to fight Mayweather, hmmm.......

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I want to see him fight Broner...

I'll be betting big on Danny again if they make that fight next...
I'd be rooting for Danny too, but I think it would be a good fight. There's plenty of talent at 147 that we could get great fights even if he doesn't get a crack at Mayweather.

I have a feeling that we will see Garcia/Guerrero first though. Just a hunch. The shyt talking between Angel & Ruben :bryan: that alone would make it worth watching

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I want to see him fight Broner...

I'll be betting big on Danny again if they make that fight next...
Broner is terrified of Garcia you can go on youtube and see that, Broner damn near beat up a reporter for calling him out on mentioning Garcia name by a mistake, making him backtrack, on some I aint say that,. straight lying some chump shyt..........Anyways they are brothers, from the Haymon club

Broner needed a gift to beat a career gatekeeper, Garcia rose to the occasion and crushed that Matthysse building in his step up match, Garcia is simply levels and levels ahead of Broner, fight wont happen, and Garcia beats the living shyt out of him, he aint no fukking Rees or Malinaggi.

Garcia needs a Floyd match he's the toughest and most proven fighter available, levels above the Guerrero's and Canelo's of the world, and probably a harder puncher too.....

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Broner is terrified of Garcia you can go on youtube and see that, Broner damn near beat up a reporter for calling him out on mentioning Garcia name by a mistake, making him backtrack, on some I aint say that,. straight lying some chump shyt..........Anyways they are brothers, from the Haymon club

Broner needed a gift to beat a career gatekeeper, Garcia rose to the occasion and crushed that Matthysse building in his step up match, Garcia is simply levels and levels ahead of Broner, fight wont happen, and Garcia beats the living shyt out of him, he aint no fukking Rees or Malinaggi.

Garcia needs a Floyd match he's the toughest and most proven fighter available, levels above the Guerrero's and Canelo's of the world, and probably a harder puncher too.....
Breh I really like Danny but he is not a threat to Floyd...

Danny is too open defensively and slow with the hands...He's an easy target for Floyd to pick apart a lot like he did Ghost and Canelo...Danny's not a big pressure fighter, he is more effective when he sticks to countering and he's not going to outbox the best pure boxer on the planet...Floyd would have to slow down significantly for Danny to have a realistic shot in this matchup...

I agree with you on Broner...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I like Danny, but please stop acting like Mathysse didn't work Danny and Danny wasn't shook. Danny was clearly shook of Lucas. Clearly, he was scared. He low blowed Lucas like 4 times and kept holding. He did well the second half of the fight, but I didn't agree with the cards. The fight was much closer. He was headbutting like crazy. He headbutted Lucas like 2-3 times. In a rematch, Danny is losing. I don't wanna see a rematch though. I wanna see Danny-Guerrero. Don't tell me you saying Danny better than Canelo. That's a very inaccurate and bold statement.

Danny v Mayweather???? REALLY??? LIKE RELLY NEGGA???

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0000.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than Roy, those other guys fought in great eras.

I had this conversation with my ol lady last night. She says she doesn't want to watch another Floyd fight becuz she believes the guys he's fighting aren't that good. I had to tell her that this may not be the best era for fighting but it's a damn good one and that these guys he's fighting are damn good fighters.

The problem here is that Floyd is lightyears ahead of the competition. So its not about how bad the comp is, it's more about how good that dude is compared to them.

I get what you're saying tho. I remember having the Ortiz/Floyd fight tied after 4 rounds and one of these cats told me I knew nothing about boxing. I boxed all through high school and was an alternate on the Marine boxing team 5 years ago. :heh:

My homeboy who I was stationed when I was on the team was appalled that I gave Canelo 3 rounds. He thought it was a sweep.

Some of these cats just know Floyd and nothing else.

I wish that fight end didn't too early

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like Danny, but please stop acting like Mathysse didn't work Danny and Danny wasn't shook. Danny was clearly shook of Lucas. Clearly, he was scared. He low blowed Lucas like 4 times and kept holding. He did well the second half of the fight, but I didn't agree with the cards. The fight was much closer. He was headbutting like crazy. He headbutted Lucas like 2-3 times. In a rematch, Danny is losing. I don't wanna see a rematch though. I wanna see Danny-Guerrero. Don't tell me you saying Danny better than Canelo. That's a very inaccurate and bold statement.

:umad:

How many times did Matthysse hit behind the head like that nikka always do N did to Peterson?? How many times did he hold swift down by the neck causing them low blows??

Swift Scary??:aicmon: He broke that nikka down fukked his face up N had him hesitant to throw punches... oh N then he dropped his ass for good measure:ahh:

Danny aint seein Floyd nobody is but he sure af earned his shot N that payday:birdman:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

:laff: :laff: :laff: So scared he shut Lucas eye

How bout all those rabbit punches Lucas was hitting Danny with :dead:

Danny won fair and square, stop making excuses :umad:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Sup. I'm Mr. Leonidas, and I was one of many people who were absolutely convinced matthysse would win. Personally, I had Lucas destroying him within 6. I was wrong. Danny Garcia is a lot better than what I thought. Before the fight, I thought he sucked, was a dud, and another Al Haymon bum milking the game ala Berto. I was wrong. Danny showed he had technique, skill, a hard chin, and heart to weather the storm. Beautiful combinations, nice movement, grit to bang when needed and intelligence to box when necessary, Danny Garcia is the real deal. I'm not on the bandwagon, just giveng props where props is due and recognizing a champion.