Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
theres no lara/trout breh..only smith/Molina and theophane/cano
oh damn, dont know how i didnt realize/recognize that lol

was waiting last/this week cause they didnt have too many options, but people been asking so might as well

in that case they need to update danny/lucas rounds and the other 2 fights. will be updating when they update

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oscar was promoting Golden Boy at the UFC show a couple weeks ago. Pretty much everyone thought he was on something

Why won't Gabe sit at 154?At 160 he's not a real threat to any of the top dogs..Quillin included.
These are the fights he gets offered. He gotta make money somehow :manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Oscar was promoting Golden Boy at the UFC show a couple weeks ago. Pretty much everyone thought he was on something

These are the fights he gets offered. He gotta make money somehow :manny:

:pachaha:

tumblr_mibvu4v4iY1rykz4ao1_500.gif

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
if give him a shot against barker....hell he'd KO him to be honest
He gotta go where the cash is. He's coming off 2 losses albeit one was suspect. He went on a rant recently talking about how he was offered chump change for Quillen. They must have upped the ante.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:

you guys are funny, barker would outbox him for 12 rounds, barker doesnt usually fight so reckless like he did against geale.

Barker/Rosado is a toss up to me, but I'd favor Barker. I don't feel like he fought Geale reckless, but just real aggressive which I felt helped win him the fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Thankfully the Mayweathers is trying to save your boy @Newzz , sharpening his craft and shoulder roll....................

Broner looked scared once he was inside the Doghouse, to bad they cut the video:beli:

:birdman:

The Mayweathers know that Broner is the future.....they trying to put their bids in now, to soften him up to join TMT later