Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thankfully the Mayweathers is trying to save your boy @Newzz , sharpening his craft and shoulder roll....................

Broner looked scared once he was inside the Doghouse, to bad they cut the video:beli:

at first I was like :ohhh: and then I was like:upsetfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mayweather taunts have sent Oscar on the deep end

http://fansided.com/2013/09/10/oscar-de-la-hoya-checks-rehab-facility/

Here is a huge boxing match this weekend between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, but one prominent figure in the sport will not be present — Oscar de la Hoya.

The Golden Boy Promotions founder released a statement just days before the big match up to let the boxing world he would not be at the event after checking himself in to a rehab facility.

The statement reads:

Canelo Alvarez and I have big fights coming up this weekend. His is the ring and mine in treatment. I will not be at the fight this Saturday to cheer Canelo to victory since I have voluntarily admitted myself into a treatment facility.

I explained this to Canelo and he understood that my health and longterm recovery from my disease must come first.

Thank you for your understanding. I ask for your support and privacy during this difficult time for me and my family.

It is unfortunate that de la Hoya will not be around to see Canelo in the biggest fight of his life, but the personal battles he is facing are much more serious and deserve the attention.

We hope that he can find the treatment he needs to get healthy and back on the right

Hope Oscar gets better.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this cross dresser hyped canelo up and then disappears to rehab on fight night :bryan:

this fights over. :camby: