Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh:

If this is true Canelo :ufdup:

He just tossed his only advantage he had over Floyd in the bushes, come fight night he will barely be a little over 160 if that.

I still think he will rehydrate more...and I question that because last week he was like 10lbs heavier IIRC. either way...weight is not an advantage. strength is.
the only advantage I ever see weight having is ability to take a punch. Floyd aint gonna KO him anyway...he's gonna pepper him with shots. the more weight against Floyd is gonna be a disadvantage. Too slow and wont be able to find him. Defense wont be as nimble and just gonna eat head shots. If he is 153 this early..I think thats a good thing for him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I still think he will rehydrate more...and I question that because last week he was like 10lbs heavier IIRC. either way...weight is not an advantage. strength is.
the only advantage I ever see weight having is ability to take a punch. Floyd aint gonna KO him anyway...he's gonna pepper him with shots. the more weight against Floyd is gonna be a disadvantage. Too slow and wont be able to find him. Defense wont be as nimble and just gonna eat head shots. If he is 153 this early..I think thats a good thing for him.

Pretty much agree with all this here.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Blake Griffin outboxing Floyd, honestly as long as Floyd don't get caught with a big punch he should win easily. That size difference is the only thing that worries me

Sidenote: Everytime Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith "talk" boxing I wanna vomit

the size dont worry me in the least bit. it would if Floyd was a fighter that likes to get physical or if he is a guy who likes to lay on the ropes and take body shots. Floyd is going to be moving a lot when he is not in the center of the ring...and when he is in the center I dont see Canelo being able to land on him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
your boy looks fat as fukk :russ:

must be damn near 160lbs :heh:

Yeah....he on that rapper diet:to:

They had to push the fight back because he wouldnt have been ready by November 9th. He needs to quit all this extra shyt though, because he aint making no money off rap. His money comes from boxing, he needs to understand that and stay focused on his craft.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

They had to push the fight back because he wouldnt have been ready by November 9th. He needs to quit all this extra shyt though, because he aint making no money off rap. His money comes from boxing, he needs to understand that and stay focused on his craft.

tru dat. someobdy once said "boxing is a jealous bytch" and if you stray the sport will kick your ass :ufdup:

Daps
My homie texted me Canelo is at 156 lbs and that the camp is concerned about him making weight since the weight is not coming off. Who knows it is all gossip right now but 153 lbs right now seems hard to believe

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oscar still sniffin that white shyt..
Oscar just promoting the fight tot he fullest, I wouldnt even be surprised if his old ass tries to parlay this into a comeback for that Showtime Money..............

Your boy just young and growing he'll fill out to be a 154 pounder, and maybe a mw but doesnt have the reach

Broner earned his respect In the doghouse in other news:youngsabo:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My homie texted me Canelo is at 156 lbs and that the camp is concerned about him making weight since the weight is not coming off. Who knows it is all gossip right now but 153 lbs right now seems hard to believe
Fat ass should have already been in shape he just fought and is coming into the fight of his life, weight is funny when you trying to take those extra couple pounds sometimes your body has crashed and reached its limit, he has no one to blame but his self and team

Fat ass probably has caused Oscar to relapse ................