Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Seth needs at least 3 years off to keep sparring and sharpening up his craft, he'll keep getting exposed by the higher class heavies, better inactive than taking losses, sit and let the Klits retire and the scene get open. He appears of a late transitioned fighter like he is that came to the sport late, delivering ass whippings, but has yet to learn to take a punch, like Lesnar in his MMA days, the raw talent is there but it's hard to be taught to take punches. Seth didnt even appear that hurt, he has a mental decency that a person with a fighters mentality doesn't displays to brush off getting punched in the face................

Felt bad seeing a brother that a quick ass whipping like that, especially being that he was a fight away from Klit pre Banks, Seth is as good as done though, I have no interest in seeing him going forth:manny:

im just incredulous that seth made it this far without getting his jaw tapped..usually cats with his type of chin are exposed pretty early like michael bennett was and seth doesn't have nowhere near the experience, amateur credentials, and skill bennett had...seth ran through the usual gauntlet of known c and d level heavies..but most of them still had the skill, experience, and/or power to find his chin which puzzles me :patrice:..but yes skip youre right..dude needs to step away for a couple of years..get some serious training and a style tweak...i know promoters are looking for the next great US Heavyweight to promote but Seth is not it...Seth's team should be ashamed of themselves though for putting him in with Arreola after he was struggling to stay on his feet with Jonathon Banks in the rematch. The next place I should expect to see Seth fight on TV is on Fox Sports or FNF..something more low level

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
im just incredulous that seth made it this far without getting his jaw tapped..usually cats with his type of chin are exposed pretty early like michael bennett was and seth doesn't have nowhere near the experience, amateur credentials, and skill bennett had...seth ran through the usual gauntlet of known c and d level heavies..but most of them still had the skill, experience, and/or power to find his chin which puzzles me :patrice:..but yes skip youre right..dude needs to step away for a couple of years..get some serious training and a style tweak...i know promoters are looking for the next great US Heavyweight to promote but Seth is not it...Seth's team should be ashamed of themselves though for putting him in with Arreola after he was struggling to stay on his feet with Jonathon Banks in the rematch. The next place I should expect to see Seth fight on TV is on Fox Sports or FNF..something more low level
Chazz Witherspoon found his chin........then Mitchell found Witherspoon's chin :patrice:

Mitchell can't take a punch, and I'd hate to tell the brother to just sit out and not make money for years when he probably has a family, it's a tough spot. I say keep fighting and take on some softer touches, he can make more money and get out the sport, but I'd give up on being Heavyweight champ indefinitely. :ehh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Ricky Burns' manager is stating that if there's a rematch it'll only happen in Scotland..........not sure Hearns or Burns will agree with that.......we'll see

-Roman "Rocky" Martinez vs. Miguel Angel "Mikey" Garcia is on for November 9th

^^Undercard includes Donaire/Darchinyan II and Martirosyan/Andrade :whew: :whew: :whew:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I would really like to see a Zab Judah vs Paulie Malignaggi, Battle for Brooklyn, matchup in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center, but Paulie's trying to hold out talking bout "I wanna be paid like an Al Haymon fighter":rudy:

Well guess what Paulie, maybe you should SIGN with Haymon and then you would get your wish:ufdup:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=69441#ixzz2eSUTrPnl
Malignaggi: Pay Me Like Haymon Fighters and I'll Fight!
Posted by: Luis Sandoval on 9/9/2013 .

By Luis Sandoval

BoxingScene caught up with Paulie Malignaggi who has been doubling as a prize fighter and boxing commentator for some time now and has had major success in both. But the former WBA Welterweight champion may not get in the ring anytime soon if the offers he’s given aren’t to his financial liking.

Malignaggi was adamant about getting a rematch with Adrien Broner after losing a split decision to him this past June but those plans were spoiled as Broner informed BoxingScene he was not interested in a second fight. It was then reported that a fight with Malignaggi and fellow Brooklyn native Zab Judah might be in the works as the co-feature for December 7th on the proposed Devon Alexander-Amir Khan bout.

When Paulie was asked about his next fight and possibly fighting Zab Judah, he informed it would depend if he was properly compensated and if he wasn’t, he had no problem not fighting again.

“Money talks. Enough money can get me off my ass and training again. But right now I haven't been offered enough money to get off my ass and start training again. So we'll see. I have no problem not fighting again, I really don't. I would miss it. A piece of me would definitely want to feel that rush again but I'm not going to bend over for anybody. So if I get what I want I'll fight again. If not, hey man, I'm a fan of the sport as well. I'll have a good time enjoying being ringside calling the fights and watching a lot of these great fights that Showtime puts on” said Malignaggi with a smile.

There are plenty of options for Malignaggi at the moment as the Welterweight division is deep and full of interesting opponents. But while fights are available, it really comes down to Malignaggi being paid properly as he points to Al Haymon fighters getting paid handsomely even if they lose.

“As long as there's money there bro. As long as there is the money that I say. And I'm not being unrealistic. I just want to get paid what all the Haymon fighters get paid; even if they lose they still get paid. I know what everybody makes, I work for Showtime baby! So you know what, I want to get paid like that. I lost one decision in three years, you're going to pay me like that, I'll fight. Believe me I'll fight. I'll get up off my ass and go to camp real quick” Malignaggi would tell BoxingScene.

Paulie will currently occupy himself with his second job as a commentator as he prepares to call one of the biggest fights the sport has produced as he will be ringside Saturday night for Mayweather-Alvarez. If offers made to Paulie regarding future fights don’t meet his financial requirements, his second job will become his first job and he’s perfectly fine with that.

You can follow Luis Sandoval on Twitter @truewet007. You can also tune in to Boxingscene’s official audio show The Boxing Lab every Tuesday from 6-8PM PST with host Ernest Gabion, Luis Sandoval, and Ryan Burton.

lg.php

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The same rumor from media takeout??:russ:

Supposedly it was a body shot, alot better then gettin :deadmanny: in sparring:manny:

Mayweather went down on a kidney shot? Sounds more realistic, but it also seems like somebody's from Errol's camp is spreading rumors and trying to get his name out there a little more.