Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Are the 3 Fights of the year Lopez/Kambosos , Fury/Wilder 3 and Gonzalez/Estrada 2? Would y’all put Fulton/Figgy despite it being not very easy on the eyes? What am I I missing here. Guess you could throw Porter/Bud … I know that TR , DAZN and showtime had some under the radar dope shyt with names I can’t remember.
What do the first 2 fights you listed have in common? No one wanted the fights to be made or the fights to happen. It comes down to those 2 in terms of which was fight of the year. I pick Fury/Wilder 3. Rollercoaster of emotions with a brutal KO finish.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dibella saying he hitting up Al to get Kambosos in LA for the Tank fight :banderas:

No surprise.

I understand the game. It's fukked up that Devin is on the outside looking in. Dude has got to get his brand up to get these fights. It's way too easy for promoters and fighters to dismiss him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No surprise.

I understand the game. It's fukked up that Devin is on the outside looking in. Dude has got to get his brand up to get these fights. It's way too easy for promoters and fighters to dismiss him.
It's not kambosos that doesnt want to fight...hell he stated many times he wanted to fight Haney esp next. Its DiBella that has put on the jew hat since it's been a min since hes had a fighter in this position. But we gotta see what Haney does Sat against JoJo first..that's the assignment and audition lol.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
No surprise.

George is going to be attending the Haney, Tank and Lomachenko fights in the next two weeks

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not kambosos that doesnt want to fight...hell he stated many times he wanted to fight Haney esp next. Its DiBella that has put on the jew hat since it's been a min since hes had a fighter in this position. But we gotta see what Haney does Sat against JoJo first..that's the assignment and audition lol.

I don't think he's scared of Devin, but Devin is not the biggest money fight out there. They are going where the money is.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just don't see it happening. Mayweather Promotions doesn't care about belts and Kambosos isn't a big name. But we'll see :manny:

I have a feeling Bob goin swoop in with the Help of ESPN N get that fight for Loma

with that He can either get Loma Teo 2 OR Loma v Shakur with all them belts

it’ll be Bobs last Heist

But the reason I can see PBC getting it is PPV… with PPV PBC can offer the most money to Kambosos… Kambosos can help sell the fight…all the belts being on the line gets them extra Hype … the all access … great white hype who has a legit scalp… but besides all that … builds Tank even more world wide… it’ll be PPV in Australia N UK but actually sell so even more money for all em N you kno it’s all bout $$$ with Floyd N Ellerbe