Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
and just like every fight you get excited about and try to big up while i kick the real...be sure to look for me to tag you in said thread after its over

i look forward to me kicking that real while below
200.gif

i have a feeling ill be doing this once again for this tank vs cruz

be excited over a guy that struggled with romero brehs :dead: cuz he's a number 2 for the IBF..you and these IBF guys you like to big up like the german mando for plant :dead:

Since you In the Tank Cruz thread you outta tell all the nikkas in there that fighting Cruz AS A REPLACEMENT is trash …cuz all I really see is nikkas saying it’s a decent fight N better than Rolly :jbhmm:

While you’re at it tell Errybody Cruz needs to get his weight up N fight some Ndams N Brants :mjlol::deadmanny::dead:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Since you In the Tank Cruz thread you outta tell all the nikkas in there that fighting Cruz AS A REPLACEMENT is trash …cuz all I really see is nikkas saying it’s a decent fight N better than Rolly :jbhmm:

While you’re at it tell Errybody Cruz needs to get his weight up N fight some Ndams N Brants :mjlol::deadmanny::dead:

you do know i can see what you originally posted right? sounds like someone tried to pull a receipt that wasn't there for me :youngsabo:..my thoughts on rivera-romero are in the thread...and struggle wasnt the word...nice try...and anytime "hating" is used towards me in the wrong context, i assume you couldnt come with an argument why i was wrong :mjgrin:

cruz :hula:rolly...shyt with sugar to shyt with syrup..doesn't make a difference..its still shyt thats being offered on PPV for 70-80 dollars :dead:..i hope someone will force tank, ellerbe, floyd to break the monotonous chain of "next up" one day so he can level up

i havent checked odds today...how big of an underdog is cruz for this tank fight friend? :youngsabo:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you do know i can see what you originally posted right? sounds like someone tried to pull a receipt that wasn't there for me :youngsabo:..my thoughts on rivera-romero are in the thread...and struggle wasnt the word...nice try...and anytime "hating" is used towards me in the wrong context, i assume you couldnt come with an argument why i was wrong :mjgrin:

cruz :hula:rolly...shyt with sugar to shyt with syrup..doesn't make a difference..its still shyt thats being offered on PPV for 70-80 dollars :dead:..i hope someone will force tank, ellerbe, floyd to break the monotonous chain of "next up" one day so he can level up

i havent checked odds today...how big of an underdog is cruz for this tank fight friend? :youngsabo:

:dead:

breh I was frantically trying to edit that shyt before you saw it :russ:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Are the 3 Fights of the year Lopez/Kambosos , Fury/Wilder 3 and Gonzalez/Estrada 2? Would y’all put Fulton/Figgy despite it being not very easy on the eyes? What am I I missing here. Guess you could throw Porter/Bud … I know that TR , DAZN and showtime had some under the radar dope shyt with names I can’t remember.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are the 3 Fights of the year Lopez/Kambosos , Fury/Wilder 3 and Gonzalez/Estrada 2? Would y’all put Fulton/Figgy despite it being not very easy on the eyes? What am I I missing here. Guess you could throw Porter/Bud … I know that TR , DAZN and showtime had some under the radar dope shyt with names I can’t remember.

there are definitely more..i mean even FOX delivered one unexpectedly lol...my personal leading choice is lopez vs kambosos - a fight that i didnt care all too much about never mind the fukkery and delays yet the end result was a war of attrition and a huge upset...i give props when fighters i think its a no brainer they would lose rise to the occasion and bleed buckets to get that huge win..that shows me that they wanted it and i can respect that

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
this whole fukkery started over with fighting with TR their promoter in the first place :dead: you wanted to get paid and let it hit the purse bid, Eddie did that for you lol
There needs to be a mini documentary made on this bout and how everything came to be, bc this shyt is wild. Definitely stranger than fiction.