Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I have a feeling Bob goin swoop in with the Help of ESPN N get that fight for Loma

with that He can either get Loma Teo 2 OR Loma v Shakur with all them belts

it’ll be Bobs last Heist

But the reason I can see PBC getting it is PPV… with PPV PBC can offer the most money to Kambosos… Kambosos can help sell the fight…all the belts being on the line gets them extra Hype … the all access … great white hype who has a legit scalp… but besides all that … builds Tank even more world wide… it’ll be PPV in Australia N UK but actually sell so even more money for all em N you kno it’s all bout $$$ with Floyd N Ellerbe

nevermind FightHype with the usual clickbait title :unimpressed:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see it happening. Mayweather Promotions doesn't care about belts and Kambosos isn't a big name. But we'll see :manny:

There's obvious exceptions, as Kambosos would be viewed as an easy fight. It just depends on what Dibella's relationship is with PBC. He was one of PBC's preferred promoters for awhile.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
If Conor Benn struggles with Chris Algebra teacher
GnKGGPR.png

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If Conor Benn struggles with Chris Algebra teacher
GnKGGPR.png
I spoke with Algieri this past Saturday, and he's 1000% certain he beats Benn :heh:

"Kid has a ton of holes, and I'm gonna exploit every single one of them" I admire his confidence, but I don't share the same sentiment :francis:

But we'll find out soon :manny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I have a feeling Bob goin swoop in with the Help of ESPN N get that fight for Loma

with that He can either get Loma Teo 2 OR Loma v Shakur with all them belts

it’ll be Bobs last Heist

But the reason I can see PBC getting it is PPV… with PPV PBC can offer the most money to Kambosos… Kambosos can help sell the fight…all the belts being on the line gets them extra Hype … the all access … great white hype who has a legit scalp… but besides all that … builds Tank even more world wide… it’ll be PPV in Australia N UK but actually sell so even more money for all em N you kno it’s all bout $$$ with Floyd N Ellerbe
He’s gonna fight in Australia on some ppv they have over there, gonna fight the winner of loma vs comey.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
There's obvious exceptions, as Kambosos would be viewed as an easy fight. It just depends on what Dibella's relationship is with PBC. He was one of PBC's preferred promoters for awhile.
Yeah he was one of them but it turned sour when DiBella presented Wilder the DAZN-AJ offer, got Haymon mad and they cut him from Wilder but I'd imagine it left a stain on their relationship in general cause I've never seen DiBella with PBC fighters since.
Maybe they work together again for this idk... It's not clear though how a Davis fight gets made, he's within the PBC circle but one of those guys that has some real promoters too in Floyd/Ellerbe not just the usual "TGB Promotions" = Haymon's front that otherwise doesn't function as a normal promotion company.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Dibella saying he hitting up Al to get Kambosos in LA for the Tank fight :banderas:
How much is Al offering? George can a lot more money fighting a mando in Australia than traveling to Atlanta or Vegas.

Lou is just feeling himself because after being shut out he's got himself a cash cow and can negotiate with everybody. He might fukk around and lose Georgiou if he ain't careful.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Are the 3 Fights of the year Lopez/Kambosos , Fury/Wilder 3 and Gonzalez/Estrada 2? Would y’all put Fulton/Figgy despite it being not very easy on the eyes? What am I I missing here. Guess you could throw Porter/Bud … I know that TR , DAZN and showtime had some under the radar dope shyt with names I can’t remember.
:dead: feel like your list a case of recency bias.

Fulton leo or glanton apochi over the bolded by far. shyt even berchelt valdez