Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm always fascinated with referees in years gone by doing full counts while a hurt fighter is doing cerebral palsy cheerleader poses on the canvas. You don't see refs doing that nowadays. When did that change?
Imo it’s aligned with the increased safety concerns about fighting, it’s ok

rules should adapt though like if you KO someome cold, he can be out for minutes but if the ref doesn’t do a full count cause it’s pointless then it gets written in as a TKO instead of a clear KO. There are exceptions though like California where I think RTDs? are noted as KOs and whatnot.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dead: feel like your list a case of recency bias.

Fulton leo or glanton apochi over the bolded by far. shyt even berchelt valdez

Glanton-Apochi was a reminder in case we forgot that CW is always bubblin - that was a real dramatic slugfest from that division that never gets aired on US TV

there were others like that Smith vs Vlasov, Navarrete vs Gonzalez, Ancajas-Rodriguez..hell even the women delivered like bridges-courtenay..them broads tore each other up for 10 rounds

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That fake Cruiserweight fight:mjlol:

the funny thing about Canelo wanting that WBC Cruiserweight belt is the fact he has to bow down to Don King fukkery like its the 80s and 90s again cuz Makabu is a Don King fighter

Don King is having Makabu and his mando fight in America with Canelo sitting at ringside. Don King hasn't a regular TV platform in years :dead:. Thats the shyt that has me laughing.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the funny thing about Canelo wanting that WBC Cruiserweight belt is the fact he has to bow down to Don King fukkery like its the 80s and 90s again cuz Makabu is a Don King fighter

Don King is having Makabu and his mando fight in America with Canelo sitting at ringside. Don King hasn't a regular TV platform in years :dead:. Thats the shyt that has me laughing.
don-king.gif

legend-demon.gif