Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sure. I respect it. I study his training more than most people. I know it all.

This is Bud Motherfukken Crawford though.

Ring rust is a real thing. Car accidents and eye injuries are a real thing.
That's what everyone said last December and Danny's face was basically beat in like he was in a car wreck.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Choc- “Who has the better resume GT Cola GGG or Isaac Cruz??”

juelz-talking.gif

:bryan:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Choc- “Who has the better resume GT Cola GGG or Isaac Cruz??”

:bryan:
The record angle isnt one you want to play :dead:..when both guys best wins are against faded fighters...the only difference is Qazaq style doesnt go the distance with them :umad:.. thinking madgaleno and vargas makes a record better than brant and ndam :dead:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
GT Cola GGG couldn’t even drop an 84 yr old Ndam N boo boo Stans want to count this as some awesome scary Mando :mjlol:
Whatever what we think of it as you said it too it's a mando
But yeah good for that and Andrade's best opponent at 160 to date. Guy's ranked 7th by RING and 5th by TBRB. Ain't nobody can force Munguia either to live with his mandatory shot. He and his team had the opportunity to activate the mando right but they went :whoa: quick and just let Alimkhanuly ahead of themselves. As clear of a duck as you gonna see... Alimkhanuly is at least willing to fight,

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It's kind of the truth though. And I'm not even a belt guy:yeshrug:.....david had a belt and didn't even respect it enough to stop stuffing himself with chimichanga's. Now he thinks he got first claim to fight guys who are established vets. And yea charlo's career may not be great, but he's still done a lot more than David benavidez. Are we forgetting David ducked caleb plant when they both had belts?.....his own dad said they needed to let the fight marinate.

Why does he keep chasing a guy who's not even in his weight class?.....Charlo is the more established fighter. If David really wants to fight then shouldn't he be coming down?....He don't have the clout to call shots with Charlo. David should be going after plant now if we're being honest. It's the perfect time for them to settle the beef. Plant needs a strong comeback win. And David has an opportunity to beat plant worse than canelo did. But they won't take it now. They'll say he has nothing to offer anymore, and fight another come forward punching bag with no head movement. David is gonna be another teofimo. Even got the annoying dad to go with it. The exposal gonna be bad. Just hoping he don't lose before canelo gets to him :wow:

Hey hey hey now hold up you need to be fair here...:ufdup:

In David Benavidez defense he probably thought he could just cut the weight real fast with a diet of cocaine. :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WBC Prez: Makabu-Mchunu Winner Will Go Against Canelo
canelo-alvarez%20(5)_1636281749.jpg

BY MIGUEL RIVERA
Published Wed Dec 01, 2021, 04:19 AM EST

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman indicates that Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will face the winner of the upcoming rematch between WBC cruiserweight champion Ilunga Makabu and mandatory challenger Thabiso Mchunu.

At last month's WBC convention in Mexico, Canelo made an official request - which the sanctioning body approved - to fight for the WBC cruiserweight title.

At the moment Canelo is the undisputed world champion at super middleweight, which has a weight limit of 168-pounds.

Canelo's leap will be tremendous, as the cruiserweight limit is 200-pounds.

The Mexican fighter has captured world titles at 154, 160, 168 and 175-pounds.

It was believed that Canelo would fight Makabu for the cruiserweight belt on Cinco De Mayo weekend in May.

But, Mchunu would not step aside from his mandatory shot - so he will fight Makabu on January 29th at the Packard Music Hall in Warren, Ohio.

Promoter Don King, who will stage the Makabu-Mchunu event, expects Canelo to be ringside for the fight.

Sulaiman likes the idea of the rematch, because it will build the names of both fighters for a potential clash with Canelo in the United States.

“The winner of Makabu vs. Mchunu will go against against Canelo. There are many fights that are already in the pipeline and that is one of them. It is important to make Makabu and Mchunu known, known to the international boxing community at these levels. They are known in Africa and Russia, but we have to see them on a card and thus heat up a fight [with Canelo]," Sulaiman said.

"The WBC will always support Canelo, he is our Franchise Champion, which allows him to seek any type of challenge and not hindering him is a virtue with that designation. [As Franchise Champion] he has an open path to seek alternative paths and we are going to support him unconditionally."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
GT Cola GGG couldn’t even drop an 84 yr old Ndam N boo boo Stans want to count this as some awesome scary Mando :mjlol:

I wasn't all that impressed by his performance either. He looked decent, but in no way was he looking good enough for me to act like dude is some big bad wolf or gonna spring some crazy upset.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The record angle isnt one you want to play :dead:..when both guys best wins are against faded fighters...the only difference is Qazaq style doesnt go the distance with them :umad:.. thinking madgaleno and vargas makes a record better than brant and ndam :dead:

Remember this conversation friend Brant & Ndam make a good resume

stay consistent with that in the future… I’m hold you to that :mjgrin:

Muhfukker really said Said Brant N Ndam tho :mjlol::dead::deadrose:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Remember this conversation friend Brant & Ndam make a good resume

stay consistent with that in the future… I’m hold you to that :mjgrin:

Muhfukker really said Said Brant N Ndam tho :mjlol::dead::deadrose:

and just like every fight you get excited about and try to big up while i kick the real...be sure to look for me to tag you in said thread after its over

i look forward to me kicking that real while below
200.gif

i have a feeling ill be doing this once again for this tank vs cruz

be excited over a guy that struggled with romero brehs :dead: cuz he's a number 2 for the IBF..you and these IBF guys you like to big up like the german mando for plant :dead: