Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rolly was doing a good job carrying the promo for the tank fight. Seems like the buzz online fell off a cliff after the replacement was announced
Because issac cruz was not buzzing like that beforehand lol...the only saving grace is the undercard is full of fades

Make no mistake cruz or rolly are not PPV worthy opponents either

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't the point I was making but :russ:. I rewatched the first fight again about two weeks ago and felt it should have been a draw, a rematch was definitely needed.

I'm just saying I challenge you and everyone else in here to tell me who do you think should rank higher on the ATG list: Marvin Hagler or Canelo Alvarez? Canelo has accomplished more, but he does not have legacy defining wins on the level of beating Roberto Duran or Tommy Hearns, like I said even thougg I felt Canelo won both fights I can't overlook his failed drug test before the second fight t wil always be tarnished. If this was the last two choices and only one entrant left for the hall of fame class or whatever, who would get the nod to get into the hall?

He could if these fighters would fight each other and create their own legacy

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He could if these fighters would fight each other and create their own legacy

If that is how you want to play it, Canelo needs to fight Beterbiev next then bro. Besides Benavidez that is universally considered the best available opponent Canelo can fight next.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Because issac cruz was not buzzing like that beforehand lol...the only saving grace is the undercard is full of fades

agreed neither is ppv worthy
More so giving rolly credit for his antics at least having ppl anticipating the bout

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This goes back to the point I was getting at before when I say nobody has a great win. Stevenson-Valdez would be a great fight, and a great win for the winner. Both undefeated, both two division champs, both won their belts in spectacular fashion. The hype for the fight is already there. Valdez-Navarette is not a bad fight, but NOBODY is asking for it either. We have let it be known time and time again what fight we want at 130, yet Bob wants to try to drag and milk this bullshyt out. Stevenson-Valdez should fight next and Navarette should fight the winner. I don't want to see Stevenson-Loma either, Stevenson is gonna dogwalk Loma(if you think otherwise bookmark this post, I'm telling you that shyt is easy work for Shakur).

Idk Bob maybe it you actually gave fans the fights they asked for, WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR THEM AND NOT TWO-FOUR YEARS LATER YOU MIGHT COULD SELL SOME fukkING PPV'S. Worst part about it is, Stevenson still has to face his mando too unless Loma is his mandatory.

Valdez vs Navarette makes sense from a business standpoint. You can have Stevenson knock off both your Mexicans and take there zeros….plus it could be a potential FOTY contender. He might can squeeze 2 fights out of them. You can always recycle the Mexican who lose to Stevenson down the line. And the one who wins will have a bigger name. Plus Loma> any of them Mexicans. Especially with name recognition. So for me Stevenson beating Loma does more for him.

As far that I can see what he doing but this the same guy that gave us Pac vs Bradley 3 times :scust:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Rolly was bigger, physically stronger and he punches hard.

But now we got action guy that going to do well until Tank sparks him out.

I liked Rolly because he would have been more durable and he would have been the biggest puncher tank ever faced. Plus he would have made it rough and tumble.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rolly was bigger, physically stronger and he punches hard.

But now we got action guy that going to do well until Tank sparks him out.

I liked Rolly because he would have been more durable and he would have been the biggest puncher tank ever faced. Plus he would have made it rough and tumble.
and prolly a chance that Rolly has one of those retard chins too lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Valdez vs Navarette makes sense from a business standpoint. You can have Stevenson knock off both your Mexicans and take there zeros….plus it could be a potential FOTY contender. He might can squeeze 2 fights out of them. You can always recycle the Mexican who lose to Stevenson down the line. And the one who wins will have a bigger name. Plus Loma> any of them Mexicans. Especially with name recognition. So for me Stevenson beating Loma does more for him.

As far that I can see what he doing but this the same guy that gave us Pac vs Bradley 3 times :scust:

It isn't a bad fight, it's a good fight actually. I'm just more frustrated at what is going to come from this bruh. Bob has a bad habit of blaming the fans for his company bleeding money, when he literally never actually gives fans the fights they are actually asking for in a timely manner. We won't get Stevenson-Valdez/Berchelt winner until 2023 probably and nobody will care that much by then. His way if doing business worked whenever there were only four TV channels that all went off air at 9pm. We live in a 24 hour world now, you can't drag out fights for years after people ask for them and expect to have the same level of success.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
and prolly a chance that Rolly has one of those retard chins too lol

I think he do in sparring he was eating them Garcia left hooks like scoopy snacks. He just got horrible balance.

Tank for a “star” got one of the worst resumes. He get outboxed damn near every fight and he ain’t went against not one killer.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It isn't a bad fight, it's a good fight actually. I'm just more frustrated at what is going to come from this bruh. Bob has a bad habit of blaming the fans for his company bleeding money, when he literally never actually gives fans the fights they are actually asking for in a timely manner. We won't get Stevenson-Valdez/Berchelt winner until 2023 probably and nobody will care that much by then. His way if doing business worked whenever there were only four TV channels that all went off air at 9pm. We live in a 24 hour world now, you can't drag out fights for years after people ask for them and expect to have the same level of success.

I agree and if Valdez win he might fukk around and lose a stay busy right. Navarrete more or less consistent with his level. I think he just wants a Mexican star bad, but he probably going to over play his hand. If the winner stay undefeated it will be a bigger fight in 2023 but that’s a big if. Feeding them to Stevenson right away deads that Mexican star shyt from jump street. Then u will have another Crawford situation. For all the hype around Loma he wasn’t really selling shyt or doing big numbers and I think he already seen the story with Stevenson more or less like Bud so he trying to leverage that Mexican money.

Then again it’s Bob he look like he trying to make Stevenson move up again lol..I know Loma ain’t coming down.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
There is not a single active fighter fighting today that has a GREAT win. Canelo-GGG could have been great but there is so much bullshyt and controversy surrounding it that it feels tarnished.

Ward beating Kovalev was the last great win in boxing, and even then it took two fights for people to give that to Ward. I don't know bro boxing is wierd now. People hype up fighters to be great, then you ask them who they have beaten and they list off how many weight classes they have won belts in. Accomplishments do not give you a pass for not making great fights in my book. You gotta have those names(while they still have something in the tank also mind you) on your resume for me to give you that type of respect.

You said canelo was gonna lose to Caleb plant. Now that's not a great win?:jbhmm:.....you said Callum smith would whoop canelo's ass and that canelo would duck him. That's not a great win?.....you said canelo could cement his legacy by beating kovalev and now that's not a great win?:what:

so what constitutes a "great" win to you?

If a fighter beating an opponent you didn't expect him to beat isn't a great win then what is?:jbhmm:

Bud is the huge favorite this weekend, but if he beats porter it would still be a great win for him:hubie:

Let's see if Cinnamon can cement his legacy tonight. You trippin if you think Kovalev gonna be a pushover. I see how Canelo can win, but can he take the power and overcome the physical disadvantages.

Canelo aint finna fight Callum bruh.

Callum Smith would beat Canelo up bruh, and I'm willing to bet money on that should they ever actually fight.

Plant by decision.

:bryan:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You said canelo was gonna lose to Caleb plant. Now that's not a great win?:jbhmm:.....you said Callum smith would whoop canelo's ass and that canelo would duck him. That's not a great win?.....you said canelo could cement his legacy by beating kovalev and now that's not a great win?:what:

so what constitutes a "great" win to you?

If a fighter beating an opponent you didn't expect him to beat isn't a great win then what is?:jbhmm:

Bud is the huge favorite this weekend, but if he beats porter it would still be a great win for him:hubie:

:bryan:

nikka so what those are good wins, not great wins. I already mentioned an example of a great win with Ward-Kovalev. I always give him props for his accomplishments, but nothing you posted disproves anything I said. You prolly be waiting in Canelo's hotel room waiting to felate his dikk bruh, you are a super stan. Everytime you describe this man it sounds like you are auditioning to be his groupie, get off the gas bruh.