Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So “accomplishments” are overrated now :ohhh:

Jeff Horn
Idongo
Ricky Burns

John Ruiz

All them Vacant TR WBO belts

Finally y’all are seeing the light :blessed:

Right guys :mjgrin:

lol As much as I hated Ruiz, the guy was a winner and fought damn near everyone. I get the point of your post, but beating Ruiz is a solid win.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Boxing has always been about who you have beaten, accomplishments are the cherry on top.

I don't remember Pacquiao for winning belts in 8 divisions. I remember Pacquiao for annihilating Marco Antonio Barrera, his trilogy with Erik Morales, the wars he had with Juan Manuel Marquez, whooping Cotto's ass, and smashing Margarito's face in(literally). Eight weight classes is the cherry on top.

In boxing you are only as good as who you beat it has always been that way. Ali wouldn't be Ali without Sonny Liston, Joe Frazier, and George Foreman.
Sheeeeeeeshhh
Bubububububububu

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a winner? :beli:..man managed to lose his heavyweight belts to 2 former middles

You can’t compare Ruiz to guys like Indongo. He was around before the Roy fight and he was around after the fight.

You not gonna put me in a position where I’m gonna defend John “jab and grab” Ruiz, but we can’t act like dude wasn’t a solid win.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You can’t compare Ruiz to guys like Indongo. He was around before the Roy fight and he was around after the fight.

You not gonna put me in a position where I’m gonna defend John “jab and grab” Ruiz, but we can’t act like dude wasn’t a solid win.
:mjgrin: :russ:

i just wanted to display my disgust for the quiet man breh....:hubie:

random memory: i nearly talked myself out of some p*ssy years ago with this rican chick i was out with because i badmouthed john ruiz in a convo we were having and john ruiz just happened to be a family friend of hers :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are Canelo fans bytches or something? What’s up with these dudes in any Makabu video talking about “oh I love how humble and nice he is, he seems like such a good guy, great sportsmanship “ man fukk all that. Nyggas have gotten soft. Talk about killin that nygga and fukkin his bytch in front of his kids. That’s the type of shyt we need to hear

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Are Canelo fans bytches or something? What’s up with these dudes in any Makabu video talking about “oh I love how humble and nice he is, he seems like such a good guy, great sportsmanship “ man fukk all that. Nyggas have gotten soft. Talk about killin that nygga and fukkin his bytch in front of his kids. That’s the type of shyt we need to hear

what you expect from them? These the type that get they women took:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel like he might be “damaged goods”/ his best days are behind him but we’ll see how he bounces back hopefully in 2022. Eye injuries are nothing to fukk with :mjcry:

yeah God willing he can bounce back and go on a Canelo run of high activity. Unify some belts and do some mandos so he doesnt get left in the past.

Since bud claim to be past him, Bud should move up and go after Mell Charlo if he want to do something big