Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t think it was any of that I think he gets hit too much and doesn’t punch hard enough and that’s a recipe for disaster against Bud. He will look better with n this fight for sure but he will absorb some licks
I think it does matter because even Bud was shocked when Soence connected how ineffective he was compared to everyone saying Spence is a thudding puncher, Bud has been rocked before so it isn't like he is Canelo or GGG

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it does matter because even Bud was shocked when Soence connected how ineffective he was compared to everyone saying Spence is a thudding puncher, Bud has been rocked before so it isn't like he is Canelo or GGG

Thudding puncher he is, crisp ko power no. Everyone always talked about Bud being rocked while ignoring the circumstances. Gamboa is a fast fighter with power and at lower weight Bud was able to feel it more but mainly because of the speed of Gamboa. Porter said the same thing when comparing Spence to Bud. I don’t think Spence lost that much power. Bud could see the shots and he is a very physically strong guy like Floyd is. I always bring up how Spinks was hurt multiple times by the speedy and crisp punching Zab but went to 160 against another thudding puncher in Taylor and pretty much came out unscathed. Meanwhile Taylor was hurting middleweights like Pavlik. I am not going to say their camp was perfect but Spence and James been training long enough to know what tf to do and not.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Another reminder that just because you are popular or hold a title that doesn’t translate in to millions. Business of boxing is still a dirty game. This brother seems to be doing just fine though because he is seemingly in great health! :salute:
yeah man ishe has had quite the career