Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Difference between Floyd and Canelo is Floyd actually cleared out his divisions before moving up. Canelo moves up to avoid the competition. It’s not coincidence he decided to move up a second before Benavidez becomes his mandatory. Yea you can look that up. It’s online. Black fans spitting bullshyt lies on Mayweather in favor of this white boy are str8 weirdos. Stop trying to elevate this steroid pumping white Mexican. Canelo is only 31 years old doing this bullshyt.

:salute:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Difference between Floyd and Canelo is Floyd actually cleared out his divisions before moving up. Canelo moves up to avoid the competition. It’s not coincidence he decided to move up a second before Benavidez becomes his mandatory. Yea you can look that up. It’s online. Black fans spitting bullshyt lies on Mayweather in favor of this white boy are str8 weirdos. Stop trying to elevate this steroid pumping white Mexican. Canelo is only 31 years old doing this bullshyt.

Oh, so when Floyd was fighting he wasn't CONSTANTLY being accused of ducking various fighters?? :russ:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm not comparing the two I'm saying they have a better model. The interest in boxing is still there, but the way the business is conducted has completely turned people off to the sport because people see and recognize the bullshyt surrounding it.
When you say they have a better model you assume that it’s comparable but it’s not about models. One is a whole sport the other one is an organization within a sport. That’s like if you would say the NBA has a better model than soccer or something.
The only reason MMA fans can get more best vs best matchups is one promoter owning most of the top talent by beating the competition, it’s not about models.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are Canelo fans bytches or something? What’s up with these dudes in any Makabu video talking about “oh I love how humble and nice he is, he seems like such a good guy, great sportsmanship “ man fukk all that. Nyggas have gotten soft. Talk about killin that nygga and fukkin his bytch in front of his kids. That’s the type of shyt we need to hear

It’s crazy. They give Andrade a hard time on his personality, yet Makubu all of a sudden is the toughest fight for Canelo and if you don’t think he’s legit “you don’t know anything!”

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say they have a better model you assume that it’s comparable but it’s not about models. One is a whole sport the other one is an organization within a sport. That’s like if you would say the NBA has a better model than soccer or something.
The only reason MMA fans can get more best vs best matchups is one promoter owning most of the top talent by beating the competition, it’s not about models.

Exactly. Also, the whole MMA thing is losing steam, it might have been true when Mayweather retired and we had a couple of years of lull…or in the late 2000’s to when Conor was getting big.

Boxing has been way hotter for the last 2 years or so, and has way more stars/potential stars at the moment, even with it being a decentralized sport. That is saying something.

Daps
:mjlol: He aint the only culprit though.. its a whole lot of them that just hate Canelo.. Hate his success in the ring.. Hate everything about him for a multitude of reasons.. So they prop up anyone he hasn't fought yet
I seen the writing on the wall after he beat Danny Jacobs. A guy many was claiming would wash Canelo and who he would avoid.. So what happens?? People pretend that fight doesn't exist or they shyt on Jacobs as a worthy opponent.. Or they bring up the rehydration clause that Jacobs ignored.. Then will look you dead in the face and tell you Canelo won't fight black fighters :mjlol:.. It dont matter who Canelo fights and beats. He won't get the credit from the haters.. Thats why he moves the way he does now... They still won't give him credit for being the only top guy around 154 willing to fight Erislandy Lara(until Hurd stepped up YEARS later). But that gets ignored because it was a close fight and the decision didn't go their way. Smh This man just became undisputed champion and is getting shyt on because he wants to knock off a cruiser weight champion :dahell: Why would he do anything the fans want at this point??

After several receipts that’s been pulled in here the last two week ima have to agree
:hubie:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Munguia vs Boo Boo would be FLAMES but they gonna dance around that till/if Boo Boo move up
This is an interesting fight. I want to say DA winds by decision but JM has a good chin.

I remember when he fought Vanes he could not stop him and Vanes made it a difficult fight and I think he even dropped Demetrius. Demetrius never hurt him.

Fast forward a few years and GGG basically retires Vanes.unfia is limited but throws punches in bunches and appears to have a good chin.