Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Demetrius Andrade threw a press conference for his upcoming fight. Looks like it was a packed house.

demetrius-andrade%20(23)_1636490928.jpg

demetrius-andrade%20(16)_1636490928.jpg

demetrius-andrade%20(18)_1636490928.jpg

:lolbron:

but cinnacac ducking him so stop mentioning his name:mjgrin:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Canelo fought 4 times in 11 months with every fight having random testing. Please tell me when he was able to squeeze in a cycle during this time?.....when he fights two times a year it's cause he's doing some shyt. He fights 4 times in 11 months with mere weeks between every training camp and he's still doing some shyt :mjlol:......same hating ass people throwing shade every time canelo wins. Canelo is going down as the greatest of his era and there's nothing y'all can do about it :ahh:

How is Canelo breaking orbital bones?!

His opps:

4c2525c8-555a-4e29-81e3-3aef120a4611.jpg

O7cFlBa7Mv9Zff4qEKAb0ieETqTzkztV6ANzL7IbCtYDvz5LFYs2JWayr1gJVyFIt3dc3HzcPCvY5PHXeZcZuXxCmbFk32v-3XlHEtTwti0dQPh8W5xP

Daps
Alpo is on some other shyt in this thread but I won’t dismiss the idea of canelo getting “help”

There’s obviously some new undetectable shyt out there. Tom Brady having that zip at 45, Shelly Ann runnning her fastest time at age 34. These aren’t natural things, plus the whole situation with canelos camp
:hubie:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The franchise belt is a disgrace to the sport of boxing.
yep because the franchise fighter gets beat

the belt don't mean shyt .. the regular champ for that belt ...will be the champ
Lame brain racist rhetoric from a poster who spends his days posting forgettable drivel. :thumbsdown:
nikka we got Cte over here the fukk is drivel

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Like I said Stand up and piss like a man

Brother, I could pull up some crazy ass shyt that Larry Elder said, but you ain't about to catch me parading that shyt around like it's an indictment on African Americans as a whole. You understand?

I've already explained enough to YOU, dwell on it or keep tagging me, but I ain't explaining any more elementary shyt to you.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Brother, I could pull up some crazy ass shyt that Larry Elder said, but you ain't about to catch me parading that shyt around like it's an indictment on African Americans as a whole. You understand?

I've already explained enough to YOU, dwell on it or keep tagging me, but I ain't explaining any more elementary shyt to you.
So Larry elder is a racist??:what:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gabe Rosado: Jacobs is Truly an Assh-le, He's a Ghost Now, He's Finished
jacobs-rosado-fight%20(25).jpg

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Tue Nov 09, 2021, 05:49 PM EST

Middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado is looking to continue his hot streak on Saturday night, when he faces unbeaten former world champion Jaime Munguia.

Rosado (26-13-1, 15 KOs) is coming of a sensational one-punch knockout of undefeated super middleweight Bektemir Melikuziev.

After the fight he called for a clash with Munguia - and he eventually secured the tough Mexican boxer, who has a record 37 wins and no defeats, with 30 KOs.

The fight, which takes place at the Honda Center, will be streamed by DAZN.

Back in November of last year, Rosado lost when many felt was a controversial twelve round split decision to former champion Daniel Jacobs.

Two judges scored 115-113 in favor of Jacobs, with the third tally being 115-113 in favor of Rosado.

Since that encounter, very little has been heard from Jacobs.

If Rosado wins, he is not interested in a rematch with Jacobs, who has not fought since their 2020 bout.

Rosado would like to use a win over Munguia to catapult himself to a world title shot.

He believes Jacobs is now finished as a top-tier fighter.

"Danny Jacobs is behind me," Rosado told Give Me Sport.

"To me, Danny Jacobs is a phoney, he's a gimmick. He acts like a gentleman but he's really an a--hole, he's truly an a--hole. I feel like he's behind me.

"They gave him the decision but you really don't hear anything from him, he's a ghost now, when I'm the guy who just knocked out Bektemir, like you said, potential knockout of the year, and then I'm going into this big fight headlining against Munguia.

"I did what I had to do against Danny Jacobs and that's it. It's done. He's finished."

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It’s not just power. Canelo is crazy accurate too. The punch that broke BJS shyt — who at 168 even throws that uppercut that quickly — from that spot, with that much power, and lands it that accurately? Like, I don’t even think anyone at 168 even throws that punch let alone lands it accurately with full power.