Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its funny...when GGG was laying cats down..there were ppl here thinking the man was a PED mule and had doctored gloves..time of course vindicated he was a righteous man in the art of pugilism

canelo has no history of breaking anything at 154 or 160 but moving up to 168 he is breaking orbitals at an uncommon regularity

hmmmmm :patrice:...:mjpls:

It isn't easy to break an orbital bone either...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Quigley
Liam Williams
Luke Keeler
Sulecki
Akakov
Kautondokwa
Fox
Culcay

nikkas stan this man N dare say something about Charlo tho :mjlol:

Beating K9s ass alone is more impressive than this list of Killers :heh:

Mall definitely has an overall better resume than Andrade. Nobody can dispute that.

but if we talking most recent opponents, Liam Williams was definitely better and more game than Montiel and Truax. It was also the type of fight that actually gets you prepared for bigger bouts because even tho Andrade won clearly, he couldn't coast like he normally does in the 2nd half. It just sucks that Hearn got this nikka fighting rejuvenated Quigley (who is still a better opp than Montiel and Truax) instead of pushing for a Munguia or Eubank fight which are at least more notable.

and you know I fukks with the Charlos and Plant, but they lowkey spoiling themselves on the vine while Andrade is at least trying to fight some hungry contenders in their prime. (recently, because he fought a lot scrubs after Culcay lol)

I'm not even a Andrade stan, just being a lil objective because nikkas dogpile on the man when nikkas get slack for less.

with that said, If I had to choose who I wanna see Canelo fight the most.. It'd still be 1. Charlo 2. Andrade. I feel like he owe them nikkas fades since they damn near following him to 168 from 154.

after that its a tie between who looks better in their next fights, Cokeboy, Beterbiev, and GGG.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss i heard cinnacac don’t wanna fight Mexicans no more:mjgrin:
So he ducking David benavidez?

I do recall him saying that he didn't want to fight another Mexican after the Chavez jr fight and even talked down a Munguia fight a while back, but he prolly changed his mind since then.

Benavidez kinda fukked himself over by losing his belt due too fukkery so I understand why Canelo didn't fight him. Benavidez needs to win big this weekend and cut a call out promo afterwards and hope for the best.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what kinda fukkery is this? :heh:

pulev a fight removed from fighting for the heavyweight tile is doing this shyt

they got bika in this...ironically this prolly caters more to him that anything lol

brian vera has fallen so so so far

Absolute utter horse crap. Triller needs to fade away fast.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sergio Mora is a lame for that. He didn't even need to throw shade at ward to big up canelo. Dude used to hate on canelo hard when he was on dazn too. Two faced clown:mjlol:.....Those dazn paychecks prolly looking extra thin since canelo left and dazn had some budget cuts :huhldup:
Sergio mora is one cock sucking gay motherfukker.