Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I dont see how Andrade, Benavidez or Charlo beats Canello tbh. Andrade is lame, he probably coasts to a UD with Charlo, and he might ko Benavidez because he keeps his hands too low.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
goddamn Nelo's power something else

its funny...when GGG was laying cats down..there were ppl here thinking the man was a PED mule and had doctored gloves..time of course vindicated he was a righteous man in the art of pugilism

canelo has no history of breaking anything at 154 or 160 but moving up to 168 he is breaking orbitals at an uncommon regularity

hmmmmm :patrice:...:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its funny...when GGG was laying cats down..there were ppl here thinking the man was a PED mule and had doctored gloves..time of course vindicated he was a righteous man in the art of pugilism

canelo has no history of breaking anything at 154 or 160 but moving up to 168 he is breaking orbitals at an uncommon regularity

Can anybody name a fighter who broke the opps orbital in back to back fights

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

:sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Didn't we talk about that on Sunday.
Canelo struggling to put a dent in Cotto, but is able to beat up and stop big ass super middleweights.

and none of these B side nikkas is active enough or beating the type of opponents to raise their stature so they can test that nikka early like GGG was able to do for the rematch. If I'm fighting Canelo in May. I want that nikka tested from January on forward. I don't trust nobody in that camp. :hhh: