Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I do recall him saying that he didn't want to fight another Mexican after the Chavez jr fight and even talked down a Munguia fight a while back, but he prolly changed his mind since then.

Benavidez kinda fukked himself over by losing his belt due too fukkery so I understand why Canelo didn't fight him. Benavidez needs to win big this weekend and cut a call out promo afterwards and hope for the best.
Well see if Canelo is back to wasting everyone's time for the May fight.shoukd be announcing somebody in Feb...white media is trying to get him to fight a 40 yr old ggg all of a sudden. More white and European flakes...lol

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Mall definitely has an overall better resume than Andrade. Nobody can dispute that.

but if we talking most recent opponents, Liam Williams was definitely better and more game than Montiel and Truax. It was also the type of fight that actually gets you prepared for bigger bouts because even tho Andrade won clearly, he couldn't coast like he normally does in the 2nd half. It just sucks that Hearn got this nikka fighting rejuvenated Quigley (who is still a better opp than Montiel and Truax) instead of pushing for a Munguia or Eubank fight which are at least more notable.

and you know I fukks with the Charlos and Plant, but they lowkey spoiling themselves on the vine while Andrade is at least trying to fight some hungry contenders in their prime. (recently, because he fought a lot scrubs after Culcay lol)

I'm not even a Andrade stan, just being a lil objective because nikkas dogpile on the man when nikkas get slack for less.

with that said, If I had to choose who I wanna see Canelo fight the most.. It'd still be 1. Charlo 2. Andrade. I feel like he owe them nikkas fades since they damn near following him to 168 from 154.

after that its a tie between who looks better in their next fights, Cokeboy, Beterbiev, and GGG.

You can make an argument that Andrade was fighting better competition with Banner and Star Promotions :mjlol: But who does that fall on? :patrice: His conditioning looked like shyt after the 4th but he was catching Williams with the same uppercut all fight and the fukker wouldn't drop.

As far as Quigley goes, Canelo stans act like his name wasn't being tossed around last year when Canelo couldn't find a fight. If Andrade wins, he needs to activate his WBO mandatory status and go from there. If Paco doesn't mandate it or someone decides to vacate then we know what's up

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Canelo breaking orbitals :wow:

If he juicing the top fighters in the game juicing..it ain’t never been no juicing without no juicing. That just how the sports world work..so y’all can kill that juicing excuse. I doubt he juicing tho..he just the best most active fighter in the game you suppose to see vast improvements.

And of course Canelo wasn’t getting KOs like this earlier..he also wasn’t swinging like Barry Bonds then either. Same thing with lil Charlo once he started going for the kill he started putting people to sleep, obviously Canelo is on a different level.
He probably just got lucky…plus the boxers nowadays aren’t built like that. His last 4 or 5 fights you can count on 1 hand how many times a hard punch was even thrown his way. He ain’t facing no resistance so he throwing like he ain’t worrying about shyt coming back.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Well see if Canelo is back to wasting everyone's time for the May fight.shoukd be announcing somebody in Feb...white media is trying to get him to fight a 40 yr old ggg all of a sudden. More white and European flakes...lol

bububunbut he’s the face of boxing

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Plus I think the art of punching is lost…

I learned more from @Yuzo posting gifs and actually explaining punching than most trainers in the 2 gyms I went to especially starting out. Most gyms will have you throwing some bullshyt. Then Floyd ushered in the era of bullshyt pad work :scust:.

Sugar Hill got undefeated world champion Tyson Fury and turned him to a waaaaay better puncher. I don’t think it’s a HW left that Fury ain’t the favorite to win by KO against.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Canelo protection agency always use Vanes to discredit Andrade like he wasn't avoided

i dont think most that bring him up ever seen him fight and just use him as a talking point in their Canelo stanning :heh:. Vanes was actually a tough fighter...but he played a part in the GGG-Canelo saga by being the replacement opponent for GGG after Canelo popped dirty and the fact GGG brutally ko'ed him

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
i dont think most that bring him up ever seen him fight and just use him as a talking point in their Canelo stanning :heh:. Vanes was actually a tough fighter...but he played a part in the GGG-Canelo saga by being the replacement opponent for GGG after Canelo popped dirty and the fact GGG brutally ko'ed him

There's a stan on twitter that spams every Andrade mention with the same video of the Vanes knockdown:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You can make an argument that Andrade was fighting better competition with Banner and Star Promotions :mjlol: But who does that fall on? :patrice: His conditioning looked like shyt after the 4th but he was catching Williams with the same uppercut all fight and the fukker wouldn't drop.

As far as Quigley goes, Canelo stans act like his name wasn't being tossed around last year when Canelo couldn't find a fight. If Andrade wins, he needs to activate his WBO mandatory status and go from there. If Paco doesn't mandate it or someone decides to vacate then we know what's up

Andrade actually did drop Williams tho, but yeah agree with everything else tho.

as far as promotion goes and getting certain fights I think its a combo of Andrade, Hearn, and dude just being unlucky sometimes. BJS fight falling through was major for him.