Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
its wild we can bring up a fighter that got his orbital broke in back to back to fights than a fighter breaking orbitals back to back lol

nobody in the boxing media says a word. But the same cac scared to fight elite black fighters. Why won’t he test this power against black fighters?
Then he got his peon fans co-signing the foolishness and they wonder why they women get took:francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nobody in the boxing media says a word. But the same cac scared to fight elite black fighters. Why won’t he test this power against black fighters?
Then he got his peon fans co-signing the foolishness and they wonder why they women get took:francis:

the bolded was unexpected........... :dead:......:laff:....:dead:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
never before seen a fighter distributing injuries like this. the biggest punchers of all time, did not hit like this.
interesting...wonder what that could mean :sas2:

let's not just brush over this kinda stuff - because of the shock and awe factor - like everyone did a decade ago with Pacquiao

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
interesting...wonder what that could mean :sas2:

let's not just brush over this kinda stuff - because of the shock and awe factor - like everyone did a decade ago with Pacquiao
:mjgrin: Like where this going

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Lame brain racist rhetoric from a poster who spends his days posting forgettable drivel. :thumbsdown:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Lame brain racist rhetoric from a poster who spends his days posting forgettable drivel. :thumbsdown:

mexicacs and cacs mad:russ:
Why won’t y’all stand up and piss like a man. Always passive aggressive posts from y’all dissing black fighters. You cannot call yourself great and he hasn’t beat any great black fighter
How can a black man be racist?:russ:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
mexicacs and cacs mad:russ:
Why won’t y’all stand up and piss like a man. Always passive aggressive posts from y’all dissing black fighters. You cannot call yourself great and he hasn’t beat any great black fighter
How can a black man be racist?:russ:

Literally everything you have posted revolves around race.

From trying to belittle my Mexican people with your sophomoric taunts, to your false assertion that Canelo must beat a black man to legitimize himself. You are not the white man's foil, but merely his pathetic imitator when you interject with your racist nonsense.

You don't speak boxing, you parrot racist shyt that I will never tolerate, and especially never respect.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Literally everything you have posted revolves around race.

From trying to belittle my Mexican people with your sophomoric taunts, to your false assertion that Canelo must beat a black man to legitimize himself. You are not the white man's foil, but merely his pathetic imitator when you interject with your racist nonsense.

You don't speak boxing, you parrot racist shyt that I will never tolerate, and especially never respect.
:russ:
gentleman, this is why I don’t have no respect for mexicacs fans. They stay sneak dissing but when call y’all on it, yo skirt is down. Stand up and piss like a man goofy. I don’t respect y’all at all! Y’all calling black fighters monkeys and other racist foolishness. You think I care about how you feel goofy? You mad because we telling the truth about your people?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
@FreedMind yeah y’all gotta go Through us goofy. It’s sad y’all don’t respect DLH but he got way more heart than cinnacac

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny...when GGG was laying cats down..there were ppl here thinking the man was a PED mule and had doctored gloves..time of course vindicated he was a righteous man in the art of pugilism

canelo has no history of breaking anything at 154 or 160 but moving up to 168 he is breaking orbitals at an uncommon regularity

hmmmmm :patrice:...:mjpls:

Lol hmmmmm indeed

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:russ:
gentleman, this is why I don’t have no respect for mexicacs fans. They stay sneak dissing but when call y’all on it, yo skirt is down. Stand up and piss like a man goofy. I don’t respect y’all at all! Y’all calling black fighters monkeys and other racist foolishness. You think I care about how you feel goofy? You mad because we telling the truth about your people?

@FreedMind yeah y’all gotta go Through us goofy. It’s sad y’all don’t respect DLH but he got way more heart than cinnacac

You have more things in common with a white supremacist than you'll ever have with me.:no:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo fought 4 times in 11 months with every fight having random testing. Please tell me when he was able to squeeze in a cycle during this time?.....when he fights two times a year it's cause he's doing some shyt. He fights 4 times in 11 months with mere weeks between every training camp and he's still doing some shyt :mjlol:......same hating ass people throwing shade every time canelo wins. Canelo is going down as the greatest of his era and there's nothing y'all can do about it :ahh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what kinda fukkery is this? :heh:

pulev a fight removed from fighting for the heavyweight tile is doing this shyt

they got bika in this...ironically this prolly caters more to him that anything lol

brian vera has fallen so so so far

Frank Mir vs. Kubrat Pulev Tops Triller's Triad Combat on November 27 in Arlington
kubrat-pulev_2020_12_10_183154.jpg

BY RANDOM HITS
Published Tue Nov 09, 2021, 04:22 PM EST

Triller Fight Club has announced the full card for their debut of Triad Combat set for Saturday, November 27 at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX and live on Pay-Per-View.

Advance tickets priced at $300, $200, $125, $85 and $50 can be purchased at TrillerFightClub.com and Ticketmaster. Globe Life Field is located at 734 Stadium Drive, Arlington, TX 76011.

According to Triller, Triad Combat is a new combat team sport which incorporates boxing and MMA rules in an aggressive, fast-paced manner with the fighters competing in a specially designed triangular ring over two-minute rounds featuring professional boxers competing against professional mixed martial arts fighters.

Triller states that they are leveling the playing field between the two sports utilizing crossover gloves and with holding allowed is, to create an even battleground where neither opponent has a greater advantage.

An explanation of the rules can be seen here.

Headlining is a nine-round heavyweight battle between Two-Time UFC Heavyweight World Champion Frank Mir of Las Vegas, NV and Two-Time Heavyweight Boxing World Title Challenger Kubrat ‘The Cobra’ Pulev of Sofia, Bulgaria.

Mir holds the records for the most finishes in UFC history (13) and most wins by submission in the UFC heavyweight division (8).

Sporting a record of 28-2 with fourteen knockouts, Pulev’s only losses throughout his career have come in world title bouts to Wladimir Klitschko and Anthony Joshua.

Co-featured, former UFC Superstar Matt Mitrione of Milwaukee, WI will clash with Alexander ‘The Great’ Flores over seven rounds in the heavyweight division.

Fighting over seven scheduled rounds in the 175lb. weight division, former UFC attraction ‘Platinum’ Mike Perry of Orlando, FL hits the triangular ring against former boxing world title challenger Sakio ‘The Scorpion’ Bika.

Competing in the 165lb. division, Bellator MMA veteran Derek ‘The Stallion’ Campos, (20-11 in MMA) of Lubbock, TX will battle cross-state rival Brian Vera of Austin, TX over seven scheduled rounds.

In the 175lb. division, Russia MMA Fighter Albert Tumenov (22-4 in MMA), faces off against professional boxer Scott ‘Cujo’ Sigmon, (35-15-1, 18 KOs), in a scheduled seven rounder.

Fighting in a 145lb., five rounder Steven ‘Golden’ Graham of Kansas City, MO clashes with Henry ‘The Hitman’ Gigliotti of Haverhill, MA.

Opening the event in a women’s bout Missouri’s Alexa Culp (2-1, MMA) battles Angelina Hoffschneider, of Denver, CO over five rounds.