The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You would have to assume Walter White survived the shooting right?

What other loose ends are there beyond there?

Nah, I'm pretty sure Walt is dead.

Skyler, Walt Jr, Holly....sure Walt set them up with the money from Gretchen and Elliot but we have no idea what happens in the mean time. Or if Gretchen and Elliot ever give them the money.

Hell, they could flash forward and show Holly as a teen. What would her life be like, as the daughter of one of the most infamous drug dealers in history?

Saul/Gene. I just don't see them resolving that plot line in "Better Call Saul". This is based on absolutely nothing but I have a feeling this movie is going to tie into "BCS".

Keep in mind in season 4 Jesse made a step-by-step video for how to make Walt's formula, while in Mexico. So it's possible more people than the police want to talk to Jesse.

Also keep in mind we haven't seen what a post-Walter White "Breaking Bad" world looks like. Not really. Aside from Saul being on the run we don't know how the world at large received his death. Did he become a pop culture sensation? Does he have fans? If Walter White's story was real it would generate a lot of interest, from rappers to Hollywood. Hell, rappers already name drop him and he's not even real.

Fred.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What are u doing now?

What movies have you worked on?

Changed careers now, I'm in sports. I kinda fell into the TV/Film stuff through a mentor.

Everything I did was in Atlanta. A few Viacom shows, award shows, a couple pilots that never made it to TV. I worked on Creed when they did re-shoots in 2015.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I'm pretty sure Walt is dead.

Skyler, Walt Jr, Holly....sure Walt set them up with the money from Gretchen and Elliot but we have no idea what happens in the mean time. Or if Gretchen and Elliot ever give them the money.

Hell, they could flash forward and show Holly as a teen. What would her life be like, as the daughter of one of the most infamous drug dealers in history?

Saul/Gene. I just don't see them resolving that plot line in "Better Call Saul". This is based on absolutely nothing but I have a feeling this movie is going to tie into "BCS".

Keep in mind in season 4 Jesse made a step-by-step video for how to make Walt's formula, while in Mexico. So it's possible more people than the police want to talk to Jesse.

Also keep in mind we haven't seen what a post-Walter White "Breaking Bad" world looks like. Not really. Aside from Saul being on the run we don't know how the world at large received his death. Did he become a pop culture sensation? Does he have fans? If Walter White's story was real it would generate a lot of interest, from rappers to Hollywood. Hell, rappers already name drop him and he's not even real.

Fred.
Fring did say he took care of the video issue, considering how he had everything planned I’m sure he wouldn’t leave a meth tape featuring pinkman and himself laying around

I have faith in the writers, they’ll come up with piff

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I was just watching the Better Call Saul episode in season 2 of breaking bad. When Jessie and Walt are threatening to kill Saul and put him in the hole they dug he started screaming out people who he thought was behind it and one of the names was Lalo? That means somehow he survives and doesn’t get killed and is still active in season 2 of breaking bad? :patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was just watching the Better Call Saul episode in season 2 of breaking bad. When Jessie and Walt are threatening to kill Saul and put him in the hole they dug he started screaming out people who he thought was behind it and one of the names was Lalo? That means somehow he survives and doesn’t get killed and is still active in season 2 of breaking bad? :patrice:

Yep.

He also said Ignacio....which is obviously Nacho.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because Saul names him it doesn’t mean he’s alive, I can’t see how fring doesn’t kill him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just because Saul names him it doesn’t mean he’s alive, I can’t see how fring doesn’t kill him

He says "Don Lalo didn't send you?"....which seems to indicate he's alive through "BCS" at the very least.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He says "Don Lalo didn't send you?"....which seems to indicate he's alive through "BCS" at the very least.

Fred.
It should be interesting how they use lalo next season after he got up all up fringe azz with the rogue architect. If lalo is still alive in season 2 of bb then somebody killed him before fring kills elaido

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It should be interesting how they use lalo next season after he got up all up fringe azz with the rogue architect. If lalo is still alive in season 2 of bb then somebody killed him before fring kills elaido

Yeah.

Obviously when they wrote that scene in "BB" they had no idea who Ignacio and Lalo were but there is a bit of wiggle room timeline-wise to fit them into "BB".

Fred.

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
Yep.

He also said Ignacio....which is obviously Nacho.

Fred.

:ohhh:

I forgot that was Nacho’s name. So he says it Nacho and wasn’t him and was worried about Lalo seeking vengeance. Interesting considering this was happening four years after season four of BCS.

True but this is four years later so he manages to stay around and become the Don for awhile.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I know I'm late to the party but the last couple weeks I binged watch Breaking Bad for the first time. Show was :banderas:. While I was watching I was like Walt looks kinda familiar :jbhmm:. Then I was like o shyt thats the father from Malcolm in the middle :mjlol:.

Anyway after watching that series I decided to watch this show.

This shyt is ass:hhh:. Im on like episode 6. Only time it got exciting was Mikes flashback. Wassup with his brother being allergic to electricity?