The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm late to the party but the last couple weeks I binged watch Breaking Bad for the first time. Show was :banderas:. While I was watching I was like Walt looks kinda familiar :jbhmm:. Then I was like o shyt thats the father from Malcolm in the middle :mjlol:.

Anyway after watching that series I decided to watch this show.

This shyt is ass:hhh:. Im on like episode 6. Only time it got exciting was Mikes flashback. Wassup with his brother being allergic to electricity?
It’s a slow burn

Gotta keep pushing

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I know I'm late to the party but the last couple weeks I binged watch Breaking Bad for the first time. Show was :banderas:. While I was watching I was like Walt looks kinda familiar :jbhmm:. Then I was like o shyt thats the father from Malcolm in the middle :mjlol:.
late to the party? everybody went home, recovered the next day and went on with their week:wtf:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
BCS> Breaking Bad

BCS has way better characters. Walter white and Jesse doesn’t do it for me.

Then watching BCS knowing they let Walter White fukk everything up is just :hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
BCS> Breaking Bad

BCS has way better characters. Walter white and Jesse doesn’t do it for me.

Then watching BCS knowing they let Walter White fukk everything up is just :hhh:
fukk it up? You are definitely slow. You absolved Jesse for everything he did. Stealing meth from the lab to sell, not keeping the peace for a day after being warned to. Walter saved Jesse and cleaned up his mess.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
fukk it up? You are definitely slow. You absolved Jesse for everything he did. Stealing meth from the lab to sell, not keeping the peace for a day after being warned to. Walter saved Jesse and cleaned up his mess.

Nawl u slow...Walter white fukked up everything he touched except that pure meth.

Jesse was a known emotional fukk up to begin start. Gus didn’t even want to deal with Jesse at first:manny:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
he wrote facts. BCS is leagues better than BB with way better writing

Nacho, Jimmy/Saul, Chuck, more in depth Mike, Kim, Howard, Don Hector > Walt, Jesse, Skylar:scust: Tuco, Hank, Tod and the meth crew misfits.

Just plain better writing and better fleshing out of the characters.

For example the Jimmy/Kim dynamic is waaaaayy better than the Walt/Skylar shyt show.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just finished this season tonight. :wow: why was the scene between Mike and the German guy so powerful on the last episode?

The writing was just :wow: the death of a guy who wasn’t even a main player said so much. whereas on Power they kill a main player every week and it’s super :manny:

Anyways I’m caught up and ready for the new season :lawd:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Was watching episode 9.

Could someone explain to me the blasting scene.......I mean I get it.

But can someone make it make sense to me.......

What was the importance of the 18 wheeler, when they detonated the bombs?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Never watched this series.

Damn. Y'all in here sayin Better Call Saul is way better than Breaking Bad and I put Breaking Bad up there w/ The Wire...:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: hex