The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When is season 5 showing on Netflix?? I didnt watch it when it aired on television. I might re-watch the last 4-5 episodes of season 4

Chaval

Pro
Daps
LaLo Salamanca is easily one of the best characters introduced in the breaking bad/better than Saul universe and I wished he would have been introduced sooner into the series with how much of a impact his character has left on the series .

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Jimmy/Saul: I have an idea. We get the cop drunk in court, case dismissed :mjgrin: What do you think?

ak-chimp.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm heading into the finale and this season more realize, or at least believe, that this series is about brilliance. Chuck was a how but he was a brilliant lawyer. Jimmy is brilliant and Chuck's fukk ass hated him for it.

Gus-- brilliant
Mike-- BRILL-I-ANT!!! Cot damn Mike :damn: dude is on a whole nother level with it. This series has me looking at him in a completely different light from Breaking Bad where I figured he was just a dirty former cop/muscle.

Breaking Bad on the other hand is a story of Walt, who was always brilliant, finally entering the world of brilliant people and letting that world consume him.

• Dap

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The best way to sum it up is Walt was a bad person pretending to be good....Jimmy is a good person doing bad things.

Obviously I don't mean when he's fully Saul in "BB".

But as far as Jimmy....

I'd say how the whole Sandpiper situation played out is proof Jimmy is 100% a good person at his core. In season 3 dude scammed Irene and turned her friends against her so they'd settle and he'd get his 20%....which was fukked up....but when he seen how sad she was he ended his own career in elder law. And lost the chance to get the $1 mill from the settlement. At least for the time being, anyway.

Most people wouldn't do that. Hell, most good people wouldn't do that.

Fred.

Nah Jimmy is a piece of shyt with good moments

Walt was a sociopath living a regular life

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When Jimmy answered that how have you been keeping up with law question I was mentally taking notes like damn that's some good interview skills

• Dap