The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this was talked about but there was this scene in black and white where Saul was getting money from the celing and from behind the walls while this fat bytch was shredding papers. Was that a flash forward to post Walt breaking bad? Also the couple times we seem him look old with a mustache and shyt(also in black and white) is that him in witness protection?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Not sure if this was talked about but there was this scene in black and white where Saul was getting money from the celing and from behind the walls while this fat bytch was shredding papers. Was that a flash forward to post Walt breaking bad? Also the couple times we seem him look old with a mustache and shyt(also in black and white) is that him in witness protection?
What the fukk are you talking about? Why would a criminal who just fled be in witness protection? That scene of him taking money was him planning to buy a new identity and go on the run.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Money scene was right after a warrant was put out for white

The black and white scene are post breaking bad

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well that’s fuking terrible, probably won’t see a episode until mid 2020

Not necessarily. I've been on shows where episodes aired while we were still filming. So we might've been shooting episodes 7 & 8 and 1 & 2 were airing. It's no telling how AMC will do it, but we could possibly get some episodes by late 2019.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily. I've been on shows where episodes aired while we were still filming. So we might've been shooting episodes 7 & 8 and 1 & 2 were airing. It's no telling how AMC will do it, but we could possibly get some episodes by late 2019.
I hope your right and I hope the movie is worth it, any movie with pinkman as the lead is scary

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless they gonna edit as they go and release stuff while still filming?

They have been known to do that.

I hope your right and I hope the movie is worth it, any movie with pinkman as the lead is scary

I don't know if he's the lead or not. The way Bryan Cranston described it, it's going to tie up any loose ends from the show, with various characters.

Fred.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:gladbron:

And what shows were those, and what characters were you? :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have been known to do that.

I don't know if he's the lead or not. The way Bryan Cranston described it, it's going to tie up any loose ends from the show, with various characters.

Fred.

You would have to assume Walter White survived the shooting right?

What other loose ends are there beyond there?