The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
jimmy was out of his fukking mind shytting on Kim- talk dumb shyt to the chick who always rode for you and on you brehs :usure: u wife this type of chick not have fights with her. wtf.

ironic that they call jimmy insincere while hes actually sincere in his statement.
When you know you aint shyt then you become self destructive with good women because he knows hes holding her back from being great but she would never admit it.
Its guilt and paranoia
:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jimmy, you are always down.

killshot
Low key might be the defining line of the series.

Kim would definitely hide ya gun if you gave it to her :banderas:
Kim is so ride or die.... How could Jimmy even think to sabotage their relationship?..... She fukkin loves that dude to death.... :wow:
When you know you aint shyt then you become self destructive with good women because he knows hes holding her back from being great but she would never admit it.
Its guilt and paranoia
:francis:
Yep, he doesn't think it, he just sabotages himself because that's who he is. :mjcry:

Ya'll thought Kai was gonna be the problem dog and said it was too on the nose. My homie Vince G had something else for ya'll though :umad:
The way he defies expectations over and over...we should have seen it coming that he would never telegraph something as obvious as Kai being the problem. :wow:

If Gus was was planning to kill them he wouldnt of taken care of them like he has. Something will go very wrong, I doubt any of them survives now. Obviously the guy has some physical problems, I guess we’ll find out soon
No physical issues, just cabin fever panic.

I predict that Mike is gonna find Werner just before he crosses the border/gets on the plane, and is gonna let him go in a foreshadowing of when Walter didn't let Mike go. Showing that Mike had a heart in the middle that Walter never had.

Gus' instant shift from :mjgrin: to :beli: every time a meeting ends makes me bust out laughing lol.
tbh that's me after every meeting too. So damn hard to hold my meeting face. :francis:

Mike makes Kawhi Leonard look human tho.
Damn, Bill Belichick really is the Mike Ehrmantraut of coaching.

Picture Mike on the sidelines or at the podium answering questions to pestering reporters. It'll be a carbon copy of Bill. :pachaha:
Ya'all ain't :pachaha:

Of course there's a backstory with the bell :heh:
Bruh - even the bell has a criminal backstory. :mindblown:
This show man. :blessed:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
When Nacho walked into the spot and krazy 8 was :merchant: :sadcam:, while Lalo was cooking in the back.
When Lalo told Nacho, "Hey, try this...you'll love this....you're gonna die". :mjlit: + :demonic:

Mike in Better Call Saul vs Mike in Breaking Bad.

:jbhmm:

Interesting to see how Gus deals with Mike's f*ck up with Werner.

Gus had the right idea from the start. Sh*t would have been completed by now. :martin:

Werner ain't stupid. "ooooh we need more time, gonna take longer, I miss my wife, sit down Mike...have a beer. are you married, Mike?". He's been manipulating Mike the whole time. Mike got caught slipping.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Last night I was watching the movie Nothing to Lose from 1997. Starred Tim Robbins and Martin Lawrence.

Dope ass soundtrack too (thats why I wanted to watch)

It had two actors from BCS/ the BB Universe
Michael Mckean. I caught that it was him ASAP, but he sounded different lol
nothing-to-lose-1997-michael-mckean-tim-robbins-ntlo-130-BKDWRM.jpg

Giancarlo Esposito
3.jpg

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
ironic that they call jimmy insincere while hes actually sincere in his statement.

That was the most sincere he had been in a long while, and Ofcourse that’s the one area that they didn’t believe him

I’m of the belief that Jimmy has no idea what he wants, and no idea how to find out what he wants, so he just does “things” and tries to be what people think he should be feeling bad about himself the whole while.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That was the most sincere he had been in a long while, and Ofcourse that’s the one area that they didn’t believe him

I’m of the belief that Jimmy has no idea what he wants, and no idea how to find out what he wants, so he just does “things” and tries to be what people think he should be feeling bad about himself the whole while.
Well just his answer about the law, I mean. And now I'm not even sure if it was, because it wasn't really the school, it was Kim whom he looked up to.