The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This is what I was saying earlier. They have some much material to work with, it could easily for multiple seasons, and not suffer in terms of quality.

Breaking Bad went 5 seasons. BCS can easily exceed that.
Next season should be the last....just split it up 8/8 or 10/10...16/20 episodes to wrap it up and make each episode count like the last season of Breaking Bad.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second Jimmy gave a shout out to his correspondence college instead of Chuck, I knew it was all over for him. It seems like that question was specifically fishing for him to mention his brother, and when he didnt, they all made up their minds right there.

I keep waiting to see how Kim leaves Jimmy's life, its hard to say what happens. His yelling at Kim, who really has been ride or die for him, was cruel and unneeded, but what he said wasn't totally wrong. Kim has had a very play by the rules life, and messing around with the rules a bit with Jimmy really is her taking a walk on the wild side. That being said, she really has stuck with Jimmy, and does always support him trying to make his life better. Just, she also enjoys when he goes Slippin Jimmy as well, which certainly complicates things

Ding! The mystery of the bell is solved. The actor playing Lalo, Tony Dalton, is a lot of fun in the role.

Werner's been showing strain from his very profound loneliness for a while now; that's what the blabbing to the strangers in a bar was about. He's also extremely intelligent, even if that loneliness has driven him to recklessness. If Werner wanted to get out, he was going to find a way, even if for just a while. I first thought he was having a heart attack, during the blasting, then later I thought he'd killed himself. Good writing to have him, and not Kai, be the problem dog.

Werner is so dead and I have to imagine it will be Mike who does it, because that is the only way I can see this not causing a major tiff between Mike and Gus.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
We're probably gonna get that scene next week that makes us go :picard:

The Salamancas we've seen so far have been violent psychos, just imagine how fukked up the dude that can hide it is:picard:
You can see it on Nachos face that he isn't good at hiding his true self.

He looks like the type to stop mid-torture and tell you a funny story.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
brehs can you explain the meaning of the bell and what you are talking about?
Hector spent days torturing this proffesor back when he was young. When he was done he burns the house and boy Lalo sneaks in the burning flames and gets a torture-memorabilia.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a gut feeling that, Kim is going to help him get his license back by forging his college certificate, him passing the bar exam as Saul Goodman. Just a hunch.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a gut feeling that, Kim is going to help him get his license back by forging his college certificate, him passing the bar exam as Saul Goodman. Just a hunch.
It's not just that simple, you have to fill out this long application including residences and employers for like the last five years and they do a background check.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, it’s gotta be something else. They have a hearing, I bet Kim works her magic

Switching those documents for the bank will probably be her downfall

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how this makes him dumb. We've all come to the conclusion that Gus was gonna kill them afterward, the German probably came to the same conclusion. Why not go out fleeing instead?

I don't think he came to that conclusion. Not saying it's impossible but in hindsight there have been several red flags that the constant isolation is taking a toll on dude.

1. He doesn't really interact with the other Germans outside of when he has to, for work. Half the time he's off by himself somewhere.

2. The first time he has a night off he blabs about the super lab (in abstract terms, but still) to complete strangers. He's obviously just looking for someone to talk to.

3. He's been talking to Mike so much half the thread thought he was gay. I never thought that, just assumed he was overly friendly. But again, in hindsight he's obviously looking to talk to anyone.

4. The wife thing. Right before he bounced he spent hours talking to her.

#4 alone makes me think he just said "fukk it" and stupidly ran off to see his wife. That, coupled with everything else....it never seemed like he feared for his life. Just that he was lonely.

The only real middle ground is, maybe he collapsed in the basement because he has some kind of medical condition he's hiding, and he left to see his wife because he didn't think he'd survive long enough to finish the job. But that's kind of a stretch.

Fred.