The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Last night I was watching the movie Nothing to Lose from 1997. Starred Tim Robbins and Martin Lawrence.

Dope ass soundtrack too (thats why I wanted to watch)

It had two actors from BCS/ the BB Universe
Michael Mckean. I caught that it was him ASAP, but he sounded different lol
nothing-to-lose-1997-michael-mckean-tim-robbins-ntlo-130-BKDWRM.jpg

Giancarlo Esposito
3.jpg
:dead: at Gus

Dont ruin me the perception of him with these photos breh

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
That was the most sincere he had been in a long while, and Ofcourse that’s the one area that they didn’t believe him

I’m of the belief that Jimmy has no idea what he wants, and no idea how to find out what he wants, so he just does “things” and tries to be what people think he should be feeling bad about himself the whole while.

Nah, he was insincere. It is what Kim has been trying to get him to open up all season about....Chuck. And his love and respect for Chuck he tries to suppress. One of Jimmy's biggest issues is that he always wanted his big brother Chuck's approval. He never got it. As a result, he pretends like Chuck doesn't mean anything to him, which is far from the case.

Jimmy knows what he wants...he is a born hustler and full blown-narcissist. Kim constantly feeds into his narcissism and enables it. She regrets it at times, but loves him or better yet the thrills that come with Jimmy's drama to stop. Kim loves and lives for drama. Jimmy is the best at providing it. Big clients like Mesa Verde bore her.

Gus’ facial expressions are GOAT. Dude goes from :obama: to :demonic: with ease.

He needs an emmy. They owe him imo.

It is great acting. Just superb acting.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Now that the gus elements are heating up, the level of BCS is creeping towards Breaking Bad and will easily surpass it if they keep this up.

Chuck's exit allowed more story time for the cartel fukkery.

I hope we get to see this salamanca dude slap tuco around :lolbron:. There's :demonic: underneath that cheerful exterior.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the gus elements are heating up, the level of BCS is creeping towards Breaking Bad and will easily surpass it if they keep this up.

I hope we get to see this salamanca dude slap tuco around :lolbron:. There's :demonic: underneath that cheerful exterior.
Tuco is in prison

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Why would he slap his cousin around? :mjlol:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I thought the German was going to commit suicide. He looked like he was having a panic attack when he went down under checking the wiring. Either way he's probably a dead man walking now.

Got damn Kim didn't have to do Jimmy like that :picard: but he needed to hear it tho :ehh:

Jimmy just can't get out of his own way. A modern day can't get right :mjlol: