The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I don't want it to be so, but I really feel like Kim is going to take a massive 'L' and kill herself before this series ends. Maybe getting disbarred...maybe getting mixed up with some of "Saul's" clientele...I don't know. To work so hard to become a top notch lawyer and piss it away trying to ride with a piece of shyt like Jimmy?? I don't think she'll be able to handle it, and I don't think Jimmy will be able to save her from it.

I hope I'm wrong. Love Kim....but this can't possibly end well for her.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Nacho ends up in the hands of this guy...as an intro to the character

Ed_Profile.png

He may end up ordering a dust filter for a Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro

Last edited:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Fall in love with. Jimmy is always down, Lalo is happy and successful bad boy. Her type. Jimmy will go bad after this.

I thought Jimmy being down and a fukk up was part of the allure.... 2 for 1, The thrill of fukkery and her constantly trying to fix him....even after the way he snapped she still came back...

I don't know breh

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Fall in love with. Jimmy is always down, Lalo is happy and successful bad boy. Her type. Jimmy will go bad after this.

The Cartel is always in need of lawyers. Specifically lawyers who don’t mind bending the law and rules. Tuco locked up, Hector wants him home, Nacho knows a lawyer they could use. I think it’s more likely Kim is going to be charged to the game rather than shackin up with Lalo. :mjcry:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The Woat she made Carmela likeable....

When she gave that money away :gucci:

Wait hold up, people didn't like Carmela Soprano:gucci:

But why? To me shes more ride or die than Kim.

• In the first episode when she thought people were breaking in the house she got the strap
  • She didn't care about Tony having a gumar as long as it was just p*ssy
  • She tried her best to raise her kids right. She fukked up with AJ though:manny:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Wait hold up, people didn't like Carmela Soprano:gucci:

But why? To me shes more ride or die than Kim.

• In the first episode when she thought people were breaking in the house she got the strap
  • She didn't care about Tony having a gumar as long as it was just p*ssy
  • She tried her best to raise her kids right. She fukked up with AJ though:manny:

Naa I think people didn't like her because of what a hypocrite she was....

Remember when she threw the p*ssy at the priest?? got mad he didn't move on it, so she confessed to tony...

When she was trying to fukk the zip with the ponytail, Tony got when he came back from Italy....

Theres a lot of moments where Carmela is a straight scumbag....but shes still way more likeable than Skylar, because she had her redeeming moments....and she was loyal to Tony when push came to shove. Even put up with Tonys mother :hhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naa I think people didn't like her because of what a hypocrite she was....

Remember when she threw the p*ssy at the priest?? got mad he didn't move on it, so she confessed to tony...

When she was trying to fukk the zip with the ponytail, Tony got when he came back from Italy....

Theres a lot of moments where Carmela is a straight scumbag....but shes still way more likeable than Skylar, because she had her redeeming moments....and she was loyal to Tony when push came to shove. Even put up with Tonys mother :hhh:

Given the context of who the characters are Carmella is 100x worse than Skyler.

Carmella knew exactly what she was getting into marrying Tony, and still constantly complained and/or tried to worm her way out of their relationship.

Skyler was a suburban square mom who married a high school teacher and by season 3 she was actively trying to help Walt launder money.

I wouldn't say Carmella was ride or die at all....she was just trapped, and knew it.

Fred.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Given the context of who the characters are Carmella is 100x worse than Skyler.

Carmella knew exactly what she was getting into marrying Tony, and still constantly complained and/or tried to worm her way out of their relationship.

Skyler was a suburban square mom who married a high school teacher and by season 3 she was actively trying to help Walt launder money.

I wouldn't say Carmella was ride or die at all....she was just trapped, and knew it.

Fred.

Carmella wasn't ride or die at all, she just wanted a life of luxury & needed Tony's connections to make things happen for her. If she really wanted to divorce Tony, she would've but she stayed because Tony could get the permits for the spec house, buy fur coats, jewelry, and she realized other men couldn't satisfy these needs (remember the principal she was fukking).

She wasn't evil like Tony, but she was complicit in who he was and she made well off for herself because of that.