The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

Nacho and Hector are great actors man. He barely said anything this ep but his facial expressions killed me. Same for Hector with that heavy-breathing.

BCS reminds me of Sopranos or Wire where everybody killed their scenes.

"You know these crazy Salamancas..."

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Season finale is 85 minutes long. :wow:

I'm curious how many more seasons this will go. It's already renewed for season 5....I'm thinking one more season after that. Not saying it's impossible to wrap everything up in 10 more episodes but they still got a decent amount of ground to cover between now and "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
BCS reminds me of Sopranos or the Wire

I got my cousin into the show and he literally texted me "I would rank BCS with Sopranos/Wire before BB" like 2 episodes ago (after the episode that started with the Sinatra montage).

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
I got my cousin into the show and he literally texted me "I would rank BCS with Sopranos/Wire before BB" like 2 episodes ago (after the episode that started with the Sinatra montage).
2 opinions makes it a fact in 2018 lol

Both Sopranos and The Wire had great actors that made the already seen topics, great. Or Boardwalk Empire.

BB just isn't up there imo. Acting or story wise.

Edit:
So the people on reddit came up with this theory where Werner is sick with cancer (the coughing and the smoking) and that's why he went running. Makes sense and maybe that's why Mike has a soft spot for Walther in the beggining.
Add the fact that both ep 9 and 10 start with W. making it W.W.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 opinions makes it a fact in 2018 lol

Both Sopranos and The Wire had great actors that made the already seen topics, great. Or Boardwalk Empire.

BB just isn't up there imo. Acting or story wise.

Edit:
So the people on reddit came up with this theory where Werner is sick with cancer (the coughing and the smoking) and that's why he went running. Makes sense and maybe that's why Mike has a soft spot for Walther in the beggining.
Add the fact that both ep 9 and 10 start with W. making it W.W.

I was wit you until you brought up Boardwalk. That shyt is a boneless Deadwood :mjlol:

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
Acting wise? No man. They were all great. From Gyp to Nucky everybody acted good.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season finale is 85 minutes long. :wow:

I'm curious how many more seasons this will go. It's already renewed for season 5....I'm thinking one more season after that. Not saying it's impossible to wrap everything up in 10 more episodes but they still got a decent amount of ground to cover between now and "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

This is what I was saying earlier. They have some much material to work with, it could easily for multiple seasons, and not suffer in terms of quality.

Breaking Bad went 5 seasons. BCS can easily exceed that.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The color red in this episode.

Tyrus driving the red truck

Tuco with the red string tied to the bell.

Gus and Lalo with the red lamps hanging over them.

Mike getting out of his car with the red interior visible.

The German sitting next to the red phone.

Almost every scene with Nacho and Jimmy a red exit sign is visible either hanging up behind them and/or reflected on to things they are near...but none for Kim, does this,mean she ends up dead or in prison before the show wraps?:mjcry:

Daps
That German gotta be one of the dumbest characters in TV history. He doesn't know Gus like we know Gus....but a shady individual is paying you a ton of money to live completely cut off from civilization, and build some kind of underground structure nobody can know about....why the fukk would you want to cross someone like that? :dahell:

I don't even know what his end game is. I seen he left a letter, at first I thought it was a suicide note. Well, it is a suicide note, in a way.

Fred.

I don't see how this makes him dumb. We've all come to the conclusion that Gus was gonna kill them afterward, the German probably came to the same conclusion. Why not go out fleeing instead?