The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its pretty crazy they pulled this super dangerous con just so Huell doesnt go to jail - didnt seem like it was worth it, really. a lot of holes in the con too. like, wouldnt all that mail all be postmarked on the same day ? world is small, DA couldve had someone she knew nearby to check on the town, etc.

All the mail being post marked on the same day don't mean much coming from a small town (and most of it from a single church in the small town) where everyone knows Huell. It stands to reason if they were trying to flood the DA's office with mail they'd do it on or around the same time.

I guess she could've had someone check the town but after calling multiple people....I don't really get the point.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pretty crazy they pulled this super dangerous con just so Huell doesnt go to jail - didnt seem like it was worth it, really. a lot of holes in the con too. like, wouldnt all that mail all be postmarked on the same day ? world is small, DA couldve had someone she knew nearby to check on the town, etc.
Nobody wants to visit Louisiana for a pick pick pocket

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nobody wants to visit Louisiana for a pick pick pocket

A hole in the wall Louisiana town of less than 2,000 people.

And if you receive dozens of letters....make multiple phone calls....and still think someone is faking all this....then you gotta meditate on "how?"....and that would be outside the realm of most people's imagination.

Fred.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Kim
full

Kim wants to do it again. My dikk getting hard:mjlit:

"let's do it again":banderas:

We NEED the Kim "let's do it again" gif. Someone make that happen. :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can anyone make the complete list of Breaking Bad characters who have appeared in Better Call Saul? I know there are lists you can look up online, but it's funner to do it from memory if you can.

Off the top of my head without looking anything up....

Saul's Crew:

Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman
Huell
Franchesca
the burglary guy who later owns the fumigation business

Gus's Crew:

Gus Fring
Mike, plus his granddaughter and daughter-in-law
Victor
Gail
Lydia

Cartel Crew:

Hector
the two bosses back in Mexico, forgot their names
the twins
Tuco
Nacho (by name only in BB)
Krazy 8

others....they had the same gun dealer in both, right, or did I remember that wrong?

It would be fun to do places too. Like the taco shop where deals get done showed up in both, the same bar shows up in both, Gus's chicken store of course.

Someone add everything they can to that list.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone make the complete list of Breaking Bad characters who have appeared in Better Call Saul? I know there are lists you can look up online, but it's funner to do it from memory if you can.

Off the top of my head without looking anything up....

Saul's Crew:

Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman
Huell
Franchesca
the burglary guy who later owns the fumigation business (Ira)

Gus's Crew:

Gus Fring
Mike, plus his granddaughter and daughter-in-law (Kaylee and Stacy)
Victor
Gail
Lydia
Tyrus

Cartel Crew:

Hector
the two bosses back in Mexico, forgot their names (Don Eladio and Juan Bolsa)
the twins (Leonel and Marco)
Tuco
Nacho (by name only in BB)
Lalo (by name only in BB)
Krazy 8

others....they had the same gun dealer in both, right, or did I remember that wrong? (Lawson)

It would be fun to do places too. Like the taco shop where deals get done showed up in both, the same bar shows up in both, Gus's chicken store of course. The Dog House. The Super Lab.

Someone add everything they can to that list.

I updated your list with the names of characters and places in bold, also you forgot Ken Wins. I'll think of more later. Also there's other random things, like the tequila (Zafiro Añejo) and the pizza Walt ordered, which was the same pizza the guy at the copier place ate.

Fred.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I updated your list with the names of characters and places in bold, also you forgot Ken Wins. I'll think of more later. Also there's other random things, like the tequila (Zafiro Añejo) and the pizza Walt ordered, which was the same pizza the guy at the copier place ate.

Fred.
That was the same Ken? I'm dying. I hadn't caught that. He took so many L's. :dead::dead::dead:

I remembered Tyrus but forgot to write him down.

Yeah, I caught the tequila, but I never would have noticed the pizza if I hadn't cheated and read that somewhere. It's also the pizza that Badgers orders when he has that long-ass explanation about how they don't cut the slices.

I assume some of the lawyers/judges/cops show up in both but I don't pay enough attention to know for sure.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was the same Ken? I'm dying. I hadn't caught that. He took so many L's. :dead::dead::dead:

I remembered Tyrus but forgot to write him down.

Yeah, I caught the tequila, but I never would have noticed the pizza if I hadn't cheated and read that somewhere. It's also the pizza that Badgers orders when he has that long-ass explanation about how they don't cut the slices.

I assume some of the lawyers/judges/cops show up in both but I don't pay enough attention to know for sure.

There was a reference to a judge a couple episodes ago....it was the same judge Saul mentioned to Hank in "BB" when he was talking about trying to get a restraining order on the DEA for fukking with Mike. I'd have to Google the name though, it's a real weird one.

EDIT: Judge Papadoumian.

Fred.