The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Oh and Gus killing all dem boys. You talking about one of the most careful men in tv history.

Facts. They all gonna end up in ditches with bullets in their heads. It might be Mike who bodies them. Breaking bad was always good at turning the guy next to the main guy into a killer
full

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still blowing my mind that this chick is pushing 50.

Fred.
she prolly avoided the tanning phase a lot of white women go through so didnt age like her peers.

she also wears a lot of makeup tho so who knows

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
really? I wanna see that face without makeup on then. Though she do look young and tight for a cacette pushing 50 :patrice:

she prolly avoided the tanning phase a lot of white women go through so didnt age like her peers.

she also wears a lot of makeup tho so who knows

How old do you think she is in this pic?

3imwithher240x360_ep1_7.jpg

She was 30. :dahell:

She's just freakishly young looking.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its pretty crazy they pulled this super dangerous con just so Huell doesnt go to jail - didnt seem like it was worth it, really. a lot of holes in the con too. like, wouldnt all that mail all be postmarked on the same day ? world is small, DA couldve had someone she knew nearby to check on the town, etc.

There were holes but they are banking on her folding, which she did. She has dozens of cases she is prosecuting. She thought Kim would just end up signing off on some BS plea and that'd be the end of it. That's how 95% of her cases wind up. She was actually ready to go to trial just to prove a point to Kim. But once the judge got in her ear and she made a few phone calls she was like :snoop: and wanted to wash her hands of the situation as soon as possible.

So in short yeah she could have sent someone down there or investigated further but she got dozens of cases on her plate and it's not worth it at that point to continue. She just wants the judge off her ass asap. :manny: