The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim gonna fukk around and be the one that gets disbarred:francis:

Become a lawyer because you're passionate about the law and give that up for someone that became a lawyer to fukk you
Her job sucks, she pushes paper for a bank, there’s no passion in that

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I might be reaching, but did anyone else get the vibe the head German engineer might be gay. I know he said he had a wife, but he wasn't feeling the strip club and seemed eager to chat it up with the other dudes at the bar :patrice:, plus when Mike asked him about kids he seemed :to:. That is the least interesting story going so far though.

Nacho got a nice pad :leon:, but Gus acting as his shadow, stuck dealing with drug dealers all day, and sub-par co-workers.

Domingo: You had to do it, otherwise he'll never learn :yeshrug:

Nacho: Then why didn't you do it? :childplease:

Come home to junkies watching TV all day, offering to throw you a Hungry Man dinner in the microwave for supper :bryan:.

I don't know what was better, Jimmy's con coming together and working beautifully or his Cajun accent :russ:. Now Kim got that high stakes fix that can only lead her down a path of no return :francis:.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I might be reaching, but did anyone else get the vibe the head German engineer might be gay. I know he said he had a wife, but he wasn't feeling the strip club and seemed eager to chat it up with the other dudes at the bar :patrice:, plus when Mike asked him about kids he seemed :to:. That is the least interesting story going so far though.

Nacho got a nice pad :leon:, but Gus acting as his shadow, stuck dealing with drug dealers all day, and sub-par co-workers.

Domingo: You had to do it, otherwise he'll never learn :yeshrug:

Nacho: Then why didn't you do it? :childplease:

Come home to junkies watching TV all day, offering to throw you a Hungry Man dinner in the microwave for supper :bryan:.

I don't know what was better, Jimmy's con coming together and working beautifully or his Cajun accent :russ:. Now Kim got that high stakes fix that can only lead her down a path of no return :francis:.

I thought so too, I also think Mike picked up on it.... Gave him the :why: while at the bar.

The German is also yearning for recognition, especially considering what an engineering feat they undertaking, and his fathers own accomplishments.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Kim and Jimmy formed like a legal Voltron :wow: Now she can't live without the action. At Schweikert she spends her time as a proxy between Page and her boss. There's no stakes in the job - she'll win everytime. This is like the tequila scam they pulled on one of the earlier seasons on a way bigger scale.

The plan was genius though. The phone shyt :mindblown: Made Huell look like a modern day Dr. King :russ:

Nacho living in the fly crib with two smoker chicks. :ohhh:shyt is like a way more restrained version of Jesse's life after he came up.

It's hilarious that there are these relationships that Saul has in BB - like Francesca and old girl who runs the nail salon - where they started out liking him, but they are :pacspit::scust::wtb:towards him by the time he starts running with Jesse and Walt.

Eduardo gonna have to go though:beli:. The Salamancas are like roaches - you put one in a vegetative state and another one pops up to take his place :damn: