The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I think what gets Kim going is the win more than anything. The con is exciting sure, but her WINNING at her job because of it is the drug for her. She loves exceeding as a lawyer more than anything else. That's what I took from this amazing episode.

Oh and Gus killing all dem boys. You talking about one of the most careful men in tv history.

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so i'm guessing kim wants to run a scam involving SandPiper and that timetable her boss was talking about.

honestly sounds like a terrible idea. i bet they get pretty close though, before that shyt comes crashing down and it hurts inside.

shout to Nacho crib though..... its like in New Mexico, you either get some Meth thots, or you get nothing.

its like every younger chic we ever meet in BB/BCS is either on that or straight up dope.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think this Lalo thing is gonna signal the end of Nacho's chapter on the show. Nacho been saving up money and he got them Canadian IDs, he wants to get out of there. But Lalo says he's "good with numbers" or whatever, which to me makes me think that the Salamancas suspect Nacho has been skimming money off of them and needs a supervisor. So shyt is gonna hit the fan.

The key is that scene from BB where Saul thinks that Jesse and Walt were sent from Lalo to kill him, and he says, "It wasn't me, it was Ignacio!"

That makes me think that Nacho and Lalo get into a major altercation, and Saul somehow ends up helping Nacho screw over Lalo in some way. I'm hoping Nacho survives it, hopefully by making it to Canada like he wishes, though happy endings are a damn rarity on this show.

Also, how the hell is Kim not gonna get disbarred? :picard:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
We NEED the Kim "let's do it again" gif. Someone make that happen. :damn:

full