The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I thought so too, I also think Mike picked up on it.... Gave him the :why: while at the bar.

The German is also yearning for recognition, especially considering what an engineering feat they undertaking, and his fathers own accomplishments.
Yet this is precisely why Gus turned down the first guy they "interviewed"

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The older I get, the more patient I get. So I can appreciate shows like this that have a "slow burn". I can just kick back and enjoy the ride...

200.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I can't see Jimmy letting Kim risk her career to do that shyt again tho. Jimmy felt like he had to do it for Huell. Kim trying find another con to do and I think that's where you fukk up, when you're doing it just for the thrill.

I think Kim gonna try to get her con on solo and gets caught up which breaks Jimmy's heart.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The German guys :snoop: but it was Mike's fault thou cause Mike himself goofs by focusing so much on Kai's antics (which were definitely problematic), that he didn't take into account that Werner would fukk up by being too nice and friendly with the locals. And despite his claim about a "coming to Jesus" moment, Gus didn't look convinced by that at all. After letting them out in public so they have an idea where they are, no way they get to go home after when the job is done.

Ol' Kim likes the naughty life. Didn't see that coming. I thought all this was going to drive a serious wedge between them and I think Jimmy was surprised too, based on Jimmy's remark to Mrs. Nguyen about Jimmy thinking that he and Kim were beyond making up over dinner and flowers. Kim could also simply just get caught and end up in legal trouble, lose her license to practice law, go to prison, etc.

Nacho returns and is looking better (and Krazy-8 is his money counter!), but he's now got another Salamanca to deal with. Nacho ain't ever getting out of this life, huh?:francis:. The chef finishes preparing a plate for Nacho, promising he's going to love it: "I made this just for you! Never in your life have you tasted something so delicious, it's true. Wait, wait -- you're gonna die.":troll: ......when Nacho refuses the food and also when he considers the Canadian IDs for his father and himself—so maybe Nacho is just out of the country in Breaking Bad. Maybe Kim is in Canada too

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The German guys :snoop: but it was Mike's fault thou cause Mike himself goofs by focusing so much on Kai's antics (which were definitely problematic), that he didn't take into account that Werner would fukk up by being too nice and friendly with the locals. And despite his claim about a "coming to Jesus" moment, Gus didn't look convinced by that at all. After letting them out in public so they have an idea where they are, no way they get to go home after when the job is done.

Ol' Kim likes the naughty life. Didn't see that coming. I thought all this was going to drive a serious wedge between them and I think Jimmy was surprised too, based on Jimmy's remark to Mrs. Nguyen about Jimmy thinking that he and Kim were beyond making up over dinner and flowers. Kim could also simply just get caught and end up in legal trouble, lose her license to practice law, go to prison, etc.

Nacho returns and is looking better (and Krazy-8 is his money counter!), but he's now got another Salamanca to deal with. Nacho ain't ever getting out of this life, huh?:francis:. The chef finishes preparing a plate for Nacho, promising he's going to love it: "I made this just for you! Never in your life have you tasted something so delicious, it's true. Wait, wait -- you're gonna die.":troll: ......when Nacho refuses the food and also when he considers the Canadian IDs for his father and himself—so maybe Nacho is just out of the country in Breaking Bad. Maybe Kim is in Canada too
I didn’t catch thdon’t Canadian ids. We need more nacho in this show. I’m glad they’re still adding new characters too, for what looks like the stretch run

I thought it was sloppy for mike to leave the German guy all alone, think of all the time and money spent to keep an eye on the Germans. I agree with others that the warehouse story isn’t that interesting but I think making the old guy be the possible fukk up makes it higher stakes

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn’t Kim talking to the owner about Omaha again? Or was it Wyoming?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its pretty crazy they pulled this super dangerous con just so Huell doesnt go to jail - didnt seem like it was worth it, really. a lot of holes in the con too. like, wouldnt all that mail all be postmarked on the same day ? world is small, DA couldve had someone she knew nearby to check on the town, etc.