The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 4 Thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hey they are great writers. But please, the shyt they doing in BB and BCS would get you killed on the street or locked up quick. Knock off a guy like Gus and expect your whole family not to be chopped up and laying in front of your house in real life :mjlol:

If Walt was in THE WIRE, he woulda got clapped real quick by one of them youngins.:picard: No HEART WALLACE would have even clapped Walt.
Who said anything about "The Wire"?
DKt04lZ.png

I'm not talking about on a street level. I'm talking about white collar crime. These crazy, almost too wacky to believe schemes are exactly the type of shyt high level criminals pull off.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hey they are great writers. But please, the shyt they doing in BB and BCS would get you killed on the street or locked up quick. Knock off a guy like Gus and expect your whole family not to be chopped up and laying in front of your house in real life :mjlol:

If Walt was in THE WIRE, he woulda got clapped real quick by one of them youngins.:picard: No HEART WALLACE would have even clapped Walt.
Why would a boss ever meet street dealers? He would never interact with low level street dealers.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim gonna fukk around and be the one that gets disbarred:francis:

Become a lawyer because you're passionate about the law and give that up for someone that became a lawyer to fukk you
U assume too much

She looks like a person who hates her job

And she is looking for a way out

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These Germans get that liquor in them and turn into chatty patty’s and gropers :martin:

Jimmy is a schemin son of a bytch :pachaha: got Kim panties soaking wet.

That website and the pics of Huell :dead: they went all out and made an actual site. He was eating good in between BCS and BB

Nacho with the pimped out crib and thots :salute: