The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
And did they recast Huell? The fat dude who was one of Saul's goons in breaking bad, and appeared in this ep?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That was a great episode. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but to me a well-executed courtroom scene (or episode in this case) can be as exciting and suspenseful as anything can be.

Last edited:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
you're on two different timelines... the show is on 3

the flashback in ep 4, happens FIRST... hector calls them the butt BROTHERS... they are both still alive.. gus wants to pay respects in person.. he has not yet.. the don says let THEM keep doing whatever it is they are doing

the next flashback is from BB.. they kill gus' friend after the don admits he knows what they been doing. gus says all that he had been doing (sending the money, making the meth) was to show the don that he could work for him and make good money

the time in saul is after all of that.. gus is making money in america, under the don's thumb.. but now hector's routes are fukked up, so he's squeezing him to move his shyt too... without telling the don what he's doing. so now gus is in charge of all the routes in that territory (NM)... which is what he wanted
That... doesn't sound right.

During the flashback in BB it looks like Gus is not even a drug dealer yet, he looks naive and unexperienced. The whole reason Eladio felt disrespected was because Gus gave "samples" to Eladio's people so Eladio would summon Gus to a meeting and Gus could pitch him about being his meth producer. Eladio felt manipulated. But if by this time Gus is already kicking up millions of dollars every month then the flashback in BB doesn't make much sense.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That... doesn't sound right.

During the flashback in BB it looks like Gus is not even a drug dealer yet, he looks naive and unexperienced. The whole reason Eladio felt disrespected was because Gus gave "samples" to Eladio's people so Eladio would summon Gus to a meeting and Gus could pitch him about being his meth producer. Eladio felt manipulated. But if by this time Gus is already kicking up millions of dollars every month then the flashback in BB doesn't make much sense.
Also Gus mentioned his first hermanos store was in Mexico so it only makes sense that they gave samples to eladios people

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That court battle was intense and one little thing I liked was how they handled the committee; the judges weren't taking no shyt, the lead had the constant :beli: hurry this shyt up and "don't play with us" arrogance you come to expect in any real court proceeding.

Huell byke :blessed:

Bruh this shyt was funny as hell at times but by the end it was sad af :mjcry:

I love all the cartel, Gus and Mike stuff too but the slow burn with Chuck and Jimmy has been just as good. Season 3 is shooting 95% from the field. This has been a dope season, they're on a Breaking Bad type run right now :whew:
Agree. I think Breaking Bad really hit its stride in season 3 (it was good the 1st 2 seasons, but S3 took it to another level) and it seems like the same thing is happening here.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree. I think Breaking Bad really hit its stride in season 3 (it was good the 1st 2 seasons, but S3 took it to another level) and it seems like the same thing is happening here.
Yea cause of fring

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yea cause of fring
Possibly but he wasn't in last night's episode and that one may have been the best of the season so far. Another reason is the way Gilligan runs shows. Starts slow, setting stuff up but then they start escalating pretty quickly