The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I remmy she gets off husting on people when Kim trick Ken into paying their rather expensive tab when they drink an outrageously overpriced bottle of tequila but it has nothing to do with her as a lawyer things. When come to the laws, Kim is a serious professional lawyer
and she takes her job very serious unlike Jimmy. That's why Kim warns Jimmy like :whoa: "You don't do that". Kim still ain't even know that Jimmy did the illgeal shyt when he changed the number address for her to get the case

Kim just did her job as a lawyer, it's her strategy way to get the info like :jbhmm: "I wonder if there's a copy of the tape that Chuck might plays it in the court" so that's why she asked him and she was like "Bingo". It's easy to win cause I can picture.

The bar hearing could get interesting, when it comes out that there's a copy of the tape.

:leostare:Judge to Chuck: Why did you make a copy of the tape?

:jawalrus:Chuck: Because I knew Jimmy would try to destroy it.

:leostare:Judge: But how would Jimmy even know the tape existed?

:skip:Chuck: Um, because I told Ernie.

:leostare:Judge: Why did you do that, if you were worried about keeping it safe?

Chuck: I got nuthin'.:why:

But again....Chuck isn't dumb cause he knows the real Jimmy. Chuck has to know Jimmy has another plan. I think Chuck was :troll: on Kim.
Chuck holds all the cards or he think he does

:win:

Chuck is really feeling himself, when that switched tape plays

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Then what?

Please speculate
I don't think they'll fukk with the tape because Chuck can have many copies. Even if they do, Mike hasn't switched them yet.
Also Howard heard the tape and knows it's real.

The last convo Kim has with Chuck she gets a confirmation that 1)Chuck will play the tape at the hearing 2)Chuck meant the tape as bait and wanted the original as evidence all along because it was a copy that was destroyed 3)Chuck knew the tape wouldn't play in criminal court but would play in a disbarring hearing

if Kim happened to be recording at the time of the convo :leon: even better

they would have even more proof now that Chuck is a lunatic trying to set whole thing up just to disbar Jimmy because of his own mistakes.

all those pics Mike was taking is to show how much of a nutcase Chuck is. the address in the address book Mike found is either Chuck's ex wife or the storage where tape is stored. I think it's the former. Tons of people out there who will vouch for Chuck as a giant nutcase. I'm sure Ernie would testify too :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fair enough on the first point.I guess the DEA know Tuco, not Hector

cant agree on the second point. this isn't about a guy smoking a cigar. this is about goons going in a fast food place and holding people basically hostage

They didn't hold anyone hostage though. The other goon tried to block the door and Nacho told him to knock that shyt off.

That would've drawn the attention of the police. But as it stands the restaurant closed for the day, the customers that were there left, and that was that.

If you're talking about the employees, Gus gave them a great sob story and paid them 24 hours over time. I'm not saying it's impossible that somebody would try to call the cops at some point during all that....but it's not completely far-fetched they wouldn't, either.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
They didn't hold anyone hostage though. The other goon tried to block the door and Nacho told him to knock that shyt off.

That would've drawn the attention of the police. But as it stands the restaurant closed for the day, the customers that were there left, and that was that.

If you're talking about the employees, Gus gave them a great sob story and paid them 24 hours over time. I'm not saying it's impossible that somebody would try to call the cops at some point during all that....but it's not completely far-fetched they wouldn't, either.

Fred.
so are you saying hector and goons waited until all customers left to hold employees hostage ?
and they werent letting any other customers in meanwhile ? and people who left or tried to get in didnt even try dialing popo ?

just not very belieavable

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so are you saying hector and goons waited until all customers left to hold employees hostage ?
and they werent letting any other customers in meanwhile ? and people who left or tried to get in didnt even try dialing popo ?

just not very belieavable

I'm saying at some point they obviously called Gus, who could've told his employees to close for the day. You can close early for everything from "there's a water leak" to "we gotta clean the vents".

After that point, no new customers come in. Eventually, all the customers leave.

It's not as nefarious as "the cartel goons make everyone leave, except the workers". I don't really understand why a random customer would call the cops. In the restaurants I've worked in we've had everything from fights to gas leaks break out, and had to clear everyone out immediately....and nobody called the cops. We had a pizza oven explode and nobody called 911....most people just don't want to be bothered with all that.

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Great episode, best of the season so far. Very tense scenes with Hector, never know if dude is gonna do something impulsive. Episode flew by fast as hell.

Can't wait to see what Jimmy & Kim have cooked up for Chuck:lupe:

I wish I had the patience to let some episodes build up so that I can binge watch this shyt. Week to week is:why:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm saying at some point they obviously called Gus, who could've told his employees to close for the day. You can close early for everything from "there's a water leak" to "we gotta clean the vents".

After that point, no new customers come in. Eventually, all the customers leave.

It's not as nefarious as "the cartel goons make everyone leave, except the workers". I don't really understand why a random customer would call the cops. In the restaurants I've worked in we've had everything from fights to gas leaks break out, and had to clear everyone out immediately....and nobody called the cops. We had a pizza oven explode and nobody called 911....most people just don't want to be bothered with all that.

Fred.
compare pizza oven explosion with an old dude coming with in with goons who initially try to block exits, and then the dude going to the back to managers room and taking his chair, all while denying service.

we'll have to agree to disagree breh. Ive seen cops get called here in cali over far less shyt.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Don Eladio da gawd!

Enjoyed the ep, but I find it telling that hte guy the show is named after did not appear until the 34 min mark

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hector's jealousy :scust:

Gus' speech to his employees :blessed:"This is America"

Dinner conversations with Mike :beli:

Chuck's pettiness :hhh:

Jimmy and Kim at the end :youngsabo:
You see Chuck didn't plan how they would retaliate but Howard did. The tape would make Jimmy and Kim look bad if it's played at the hearing. They go with the plan to discredit Chuck while Chuck has a sympathetic prosecutor who is looking out for him. Chuck will look bad and Kim will be collateral damage , her rep will be hurt hence. Both brothers and Kim will get rocked leaving the Hamlin and Hamlin portion of the firm to asborb Kim business with this group. In one swipe he rids himself of Chuck and gets a huge payday.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You see Chuck didn't plan how they would retaliate but Howard did. The tape would make Jimmy and Kim look bad if it's played at the hearing. They go with the plan to discredit Chuck while Chuck has a sympathetic prosecutor who is looking out for him. Chuck will look bad and Kim will be collateral damage , her rep will be hurt hence. Both brothers and Kim will get rocked leaving the Hamlin and Hamlin portion of the firm to asborb Kim business with this group. In one swipe he rids himself of Chuck and gets a huge payday.

I hope not, for Kim's sake :sadcam:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great and best espiode so far.

I kept expecting Hector to pee in the pool. What a great scene that was with Eladio being so pleased with Hector's rolled up cash, but then Bolsa brings out the bundles of beautiful, professionally wrapped stacks of... $100's(?) that make Hector's rolls look so meager. There was one bit that I wonder if it was planned: As Eladio is looking at the bundles, one of Hector's rolls is about to fall off the table, but Eladio dismissively flicks it away. Awesome.

I like that Kim found out there was indeed another copy of the tape -- Why didn't I consider that? -- but now I wonder what their plan is. Anyway...
Y
BINGO!
Kim is amazing !!! She is so ride or die ( so far ) love her character. Makes me hate skylar more

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BINGO!