The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Gus using Mike to disrupt their routes, the cartel is gonna want in on his supply chain now, to limit exposure, and they know they can't afford war ......all traffic will flow through Gus :wow:

Hectors People and Gus gonna be talking shop real soon :sas2:

Hector playing checkers :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ric-flair-4-horsemen-woooooo.gif

CARTEL fukkERY WOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Subliminal callback game on 100 again :ohhh:

Don Eladio rocking the bright yellow towel, through to the Pollos Hermanos employee uniform and Mike's toll booth - even moreso when he and Gustavo meet at night, with the yellow underpass lights

Red might be the goon colour - Bolsa must have bodies on him, being a high level goon - and he had the red shirt while Hector rocked the red hatband.

The DA who read Jimmy his conditions was wearing yellow when she met with Chuck (that's got to have been illegal), but she's wearing blue in the hearing - trying to give the impression of honesty, maybe?:jbhmm:In fact, everyone in that hearing scene is wearing shades of blue.

The exterminators in an old skool version of Walt and Jesse's hazmat suits in the movie he watched :leon:

That air of menace Mark Margolis carries with him :lupe:

As soon as Mike showed up on Chuck's doorstep with the :birdman:, I knew the plan was in motion. Prep-time on deck :whew:

Jimmy's apology was lowkey shytting on Chuck :wow:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah b I fukk with that storyline way more. I'm more interested in jimmy's transformation to saul, just like I was with walter white's transformation from teacher to criminal. mike's already same ol' mike and so is gus :manny: the gus/mike shyt is cool and all but a lot of it gets cartoonish.

like, how the fukk does the police ever not get a whiff of the scene in the los pollos hermanos ? no one dared to call 911 in 'murica after such bullshyt ? mustve been like 20+ people there not counting staff.
hector is a well known don in these places and if they even hear about it, police would launch a HUGE investigation into gus. not to mention what hector and his goons did was criminal in itself. no way this is kept under wraps.

Not necessarily. People don't call the cops for every damn thing. A lot of the people in the restaurant looked latino. They ain't trying to fukk around.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next episode looks good.

One question, did Mike's daughter in law play him to get the new crib?

she's the biggest scam artist in the entire fukking series. mike had her dead to rights on it too. but he loves his granddaughter.

makes their last scene in BB even more :mjcry: when you see all he did to make sure she was set up right.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive always liked Jimmys line way more :manny: if Mike and Gus line was the only thing happening on the show it wouldnt be anything much more than a BB knockoff. but then I like my shows like I like my books - slow burn over pure entertainment/action

of course they had to make jimmy likeable and way more multi-dimensional than he ever is on BB but I think it became way more interesting that way. also chuck is an amazing character and well portrayed by michael mckean

and Im totally sold on vince gilligan at this point. dope x-files episodes, the lone gunmen, bb and bcs :banderas:
I like both . But to me jimmys is the more interesting storyline because we didn't know much about Saul . For all we know Kim is still in his life as Saul and he leaves her or something after breaking bad song . Mike and Gus is interesting but we know where they end up . Saul can go a lot of ways

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Next episode looks good.

One question, did Mike's daughter in law play him to get the new crib?

Of course she's a bigger con artist then Saul

she's the biggest scam artist in the entire fukking series. mike had her dead to rights on it too. but he loves his granddaughter.

makes their last scene in BB even more :mjcry: when you see all he did to make sure she was set up right.

What happened? I thought they lived in the hood and heard gunshots so he moved them?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What happened? I thought they lived in the hood and heard gunshots so he moved them?

There was never any gun shots. He camped out at her house all night without telling her and she said "they were shooting again last night!" when nobody was shooting.

So he knows she's playing him, but he feels guilty about what happened to his son so he's still trying to help her.

Fred.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great and best espiode so far.

I kept expecting Hector to pee in the pool. What a great scene that was with Eladio being so pleased with Hector's rolled up cash, but then Bolsa brings out the bundles of beautiful, professionally wrapped stacks of... $100's(?) that make Hector's rolls look so meager. There was one bit that I wonder if it was planned: As Eladio is looking at the bundles, one of Hector's rolls is about to fall off the table, but Eladio dismissively flicks it away. Awesome.

I like that Kim found out there was indeed another copy of the tape -- Why didn't I consider that? -- but now I wonder what their plan is. Anyway...

BINGO!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive always liked Jimmys line way more :manny: if Mike and Gus line was the only thing happening on the show it wouldnt be anything much more than a BB knockoff. but then I like my shows like I like my books - slow burn over pure entertainment/action

of course they had to make jimmy likeable and way more multi-dimensional than he ever is on BB but I think it became way more interesting that way. also chuck is an amazing character and well portrayed by michael mckean

and Im totally sold on vince gilligan at this point. dope x-files episodes, the lone gunmen, bb and bcs :banderas:
A slow burn is nice but this chuck thing has been going on close to 3 seasons, it needs to end. Not even fring got 3 seasons on bb

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I kept expecting Hector to pee in the pool. What a great scene that was with Eladio being so pleased with Hector's rolled up cash, but then Bolsa brings out the bundles of beautiful, professionally wrapped stacks of... $100's(?) that make Hector's rolls look so meager. There was one bit that I wonder if it was planned: As Eladio is looking at the bundles, one of Hector's rolls is about to fall off the table, but Eladio dismissively flicks it away. Awesome.

I like that Kim found out there was indeed another copy of the tape -- Why didn't I consider that? -- but now I wonder what their plan is. Anyway...

BINGO!

Since Jimmy and Kim seemed happy at the end about the tape being played in court I'm guessing they had Mike replace the tape with another recording.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BINGO!
Hector is a azz but there's no way he fuks with manola, this isn't the first time he's been humiliated by him