The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 3 Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah....Hector isn't well known at all. Hank didn't even know who he was when he brought him in to ask about Jesse, and he was obviously DEA.

So then it becomes a weird old guy smoking a cigar in a restaurant. Annoying sure, but hardly a reason to call the cops. As someone who has worked in restaurants half my life I can tell you I've seen far crazier shyt than this, and nobody called the cops.

Fred.

:patrice:

uhhh...that was a little more than just some weird old guy smoking.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Jimmy and Kim seemed happy at the end about the tape being played in court I'm guessing they had Mike replace the tape with another recording.

Fred.

Yeah but we all know that Kim has nothing to do with Mike replaced the tape, it was all Jimmy's plan. Kim likes to keep it the legal way. Jimmy went behind Kim's back again. shyt would be backfired on their relationship.

Am I the only one... I found myself wondering if Gus was secretly thinking that he is going to have to "let Lyle go" like fired him or something because Lyle is getting too curious, and thinking about when he can get rid of Lyle. Lyle seems like a disposable character. Either Hector or Gus will do something to him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

uhhh...that was a little more than just some weird old guy smoking.

Was it? What did he really do besides ask to speak to the manager, light up a cigar and walk through the kitchen?

I mean, from the perspective of the customers/employees....not us, knowing who he is. Most of the customers seemed completely oblivious to him.
Back around '95 I worked at Furr's Cafeteria....it was one of my first jobs. An old ass woman got on top of the table and started stripping. After the initial :gucci::hhh: she was told to leave. Nobody called the cops.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but we all know that Kim has nothing to do with Mike replaced the tape, it was all Jimmy's plan. Kim likes to keep it the legal way. Jimmy went behind Kim's back again. shyt would be backfired on their relationship.

Am I the only one... I found myself wondering if Gus was secretly thinking that he is going to have to "let Lyle go" like fired him or something because Lyle is getting too curious, and thinking about when he can get rid of Lyle. Lyle seems like a disposable character. Either Hector or Gus will do something to him.

I think part of the show will be Kim's fall from grace because it's already been shown she gets off on hustling people. Remember Ken from season 2?

Granted, I've never been able to guess what these writers are up to but I can't think of another reason why they'd want to know about a second tape, or be happy it's going to be played in court. At face value legally there's no upside to it.

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gus probably kills Lyle so Gilliam can remind us of how brutal he is

Why would Kim bring up the tape then? Mike was sent in for a reason, maybe he even booby trapped the place. Kim knows chuck won't play the tape again until it's in court so it all makes sense

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Was it? What did he really do besides ask to speak to the manager, light up a cigar and walk through the kitchen?

I mean, from the perspective of the customers/employees....not us, knowing who he is. Most of the customers seemed completely oblivious to him.
Back around '95 I worked at Furr's Cafeteria....it was one of my first jobs. An old ass woman got on top of the table and started stripping. After the initial :gucci::hhh: she was told to leave. Nobody called the cops.

Fred.

well yeah, that's all the did...if you completely ignore that he had his goons with him, intimidating people, blocking the exits and then holding gus' employees until he showed up. :yeshrug:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think part of the show will be Kim's fall from grace because it's already been shown she gets off on hustling people. Remember Ken from season 2?

Granted, I've never been able to guess what these writers are up to but I can't think of another reason why they'd want to know about a second tape, or be happy it's going to be played in court. At face value legally there's no upside to it.

Fred.
My guess is they are going to use the tape and other evidence (Ernesto, mikes photos, etc) to show chuck is crazy and unfit to practice, and Saul was just trying to make him feel better. as chuck said this a bar proceeding, not a legal one, so they're going to be able to introduce all kinds of shyt showing how crazy chuck is.

Only problem is that jimmy did admit to a felony, so I'm not sure how he doesn't lose his license after that

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Yeah, I remmy she gets off husting on people when Kim trick Ken into paying their rather expensive tab when they drink an outrageously overpriced bottle of tequila but it has nothing to do with her as a lawyer things. When come to the laws, Kim is a serious professional lawyer
and she takes her job very serious unlike Jimmy. That's why Kim warns Jimmy like :whoa: "You don't do that". Kim still ain't even know that Jimmy did the illgeal shyt when he changed the number address for her to get the case

Gus probably kills Lyle so Gilliam can remind us of how brutal he is

Why would Kim bring up the tape then? Mike was sent in for a reason, maybe he even booby trapped the place. Kim knows chuck won't play the tape again until it's in court so it all makes sense

Kim just did her job as a lawyer, it's her strategy way to get the info like :jbhmm: "I wonder if there's a copy of the tape that Chuck might plays it in the court" so that's why she asked him and she was like "Bingo". It's easy to win cause I can picture.

The bar hearing could get interesting, when it comes out that there's a copy of the tape.

:leostare:Judge to Chuck: Why did you make a copy of the tape?

:jawalrus:Chuck: Because I knew Jimmy would try to destroy it.

:leostare:Judge: But how would Jimmy even know the tape existed?

:skip:Chuck: Um, because I told Ernie.

:leostare:Judge: Why did you do that, if you were worried about keeping it safe?

Chuck: I got nuthin'.:why:

But again....Chuck isn't dumb cause he knows the real Jimmy. Chuck has to know Jimmy has another plan. I think Chuck was :troll: on Kim.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is they are going to use the tape and other evidence (Ernesto, mikes photos, etc) to show chuck is crazy and unfit to practice, and Saul was just trying to make him feel better. as chuck said this a bar proceeding, not a legal one, so they're going to be able to introduce all kinds of shyt showing how crazy chuck is.

Only problem is that jimmy did admit to a felony, so I'm not sure how he doesn't lose his license after that

Yeah, That's what I think they're going with those pictures will show just his crazy and unfit and how paranoid Chuck is. Also will bring the
witnesses like his ex-wife, Ernesto, 3 or 4 doctors who all say Chuck is mentally ill. Chuck has been living like this for years and saying paranoid things about Jimmy for months. Jimmy will talk about how he spent years caring for his brother always watching everything he said so that Chuck wouldn't get upset. Then he testifies about Chuck getting more and more erratic and paranoid. He testifies that Chuck threw him out and changed the locks for no known reason. Then Chuck and Jimmy had the first real conversation they'd had in years and it ended in Chuck giving a wild paranoid fantasy that Jimmy was so shocked at he just went Yes Chuck, your absolutely right. He was thinking about having Chuck committed at this time but he knew that it would destroy him. Then he found out that Chuck had recorded his "confession" and he lost it. He is really, really sorry but the strain of taking care of a seriously mentally ill brother for years got to him and he just lost it.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
nduemmkw52vy.png

:scust: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Nah....Hector isn't well known at all. Hank didn't even know who he was when he brought him in to ask about Jesse, and he was obviously DEA.

So then it becomes a weird old guy smoking a cigar in a restaurant. Annoying sure, but hardly a reason to call the cops. As someone who has worked in restaurants half my life I can tell you I've seen far crazier shyt than this, and nobody called the cops.

Fred.
fair enough on the first point.I guess the DEA know Tuco, not Hector

cant agree on the second point. this isn't about a guy smoking a cigar. this is about goons going in a fast food place and holding people basically hostage

• Dap
Reactions: hex

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The scenes with Steven Bauer are riveting television, incredible acting, direction, writing....Reminds me of friends of mine from D.F, nothing to do with mafia, but just the little jokes and phrases.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah, I remmy she gets off husting on people when Kim trick Ken into paying their rather expensive tab when they drink an outrageously overpriced bottle of tequila but it has nothing to do with her as a lawyer things. When come to the laws, Kim is a serious professional lawyer
and she takes her job very serious unlike Jimmy. That's why Kim warns Jimmy like :whoa: "You don't do that". Kim still ain't even know that Jimmy did the illgeal shyt when he changed the number address for her to get the case

Kim just did her job as a lawyer, it's her strategy way to get the info like :jbhmm: "I wonder if there's a copy of the tape that Chuck might plays it in the court" so that's why she asked him and she was like "Bingo". It's easy to win cause I can picture.

The bar hearing could get interesting, when it comes out that there's a copy of the tape.

:leostare:Judge to Chuck: Why did you make a copy of the tape?

:jawalrus:Chuck: Because I knew Jimmy would try to destroy it.

:leostare:Judge: But how would Jimmy even know the tape existed?

:skip:Chuck: Um, because I told Ernie.

:leostare:Judge: Why did you do that, if you were worried about keeping it safe?

Chuck: I got nuthin'.:why:

But again....Chuck isn't dumb cause he knows the real Jimmy. Chuck has to know Jimmy has another plan. I think Chuck was :troll: on Kim.
Yes Chuck was playing her. That PI he hired probably had a wireless cam set up . Chuck and Howard were both trying to provoke him. I'm thinking Howard flips on both of them and destroys Kim when it all goes down.