theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is so much better when it's more fring mike and the cartel

obviously mike switched the tape

They are great characters.

I always thought their arrival to BB took the show another level. It was cool, but one Mike and Gus showed up, it became great.

It's sort of fukked how they are really outshining Jimmy's scene. He needs to go ahead and turn into Saul. The whole Mcgill storyline has ran its course.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the purpose of taking pictures of the broken door?

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are great characters.

I always thought their arrival to BB took the show another level. It was cool, but one Mike and Gus showed up, it became great.

It's sort of fukked how they are really outshining Jimmy's scene. He needs to go ahead and turn into Saul. The whole Mcgill storyline has ran its course.
Seasons 3-4 were the best in my opinion

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think what is happening here is the same thing that happened with Boardwalk Empire where the main character isn't bad, it's just that the supporting characters are just so damn entertaining. Mike, Gus, & Hector are killing it much like Capone, Luciano, Chalky, Mueller and the rest of the mob guys were in BE. Nucky & Jimmy right now are kinda like the straight man and these other characters are dropping the punchlines. I still enjoy Jimmy's story but it can't be denied the more entertaining stuff is happening elsewhere on the show.