The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sorry, if this comes off "too deep". But I'm def. interesting in what direction this will go in morally. Obviously, with Breaking Bad you see the rise and fall of one man. And the consequences of his choices. Whether you view Walt as a good guy or pure evil is up to debate. But are we gonna get this type of depth with this show. With these characters. If not, it won't be in Breaking Bad or better then Breaking Bad to me.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im not too sure what to make if the premise of the show. Saul is a good character but it remains to be seen if hes complex enough to carry a show. It wouldve been interesting to see a show about gus. Hes prob my favorite character from that show outside of walt. I always felt they were just scratching the surface of his character and background

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie.I had no interest in "Pre breaking bad" story telling. I just dont think Saul and Mike are interesting enough to carry on a whole show (i would of loved the prequel to of been about Gus grind to the top)

But these reviews are too strong to ignore. I'll be tuned in!

I feel you, but breaking bad didn't really take it to the next level until Mike, Saul & Gus were introduced imo. We shall see

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not gonna lie.I had no interest in "Pre breaking bad" story telling. I just dont think Saul and Mike are interesting enough to carry on a whole show (i would of loved the prequel to of been about Gus grind to the top)

But these reviews are too strong to ignore. I'll be tuned in!

A Gus show :banderas:

The episode with him and his "brother" was on the other night and I thought about that again. It would have been VERY legit.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
A Gus show :banderas:

The episode with him and his "brother" was on the other night and I thought about that again. It would have been VERY legit.

WE NEED TO SEE THE RISE OF THE EMPIRE GUS BUILT BEFORE HE GOT MURKED :ohlawd:

SON WAS INTERESTING AS fukk ALONG WITH THE GOON MIKE BY HIS SIDE :myman:
UTTER fukkERY BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wow: