The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I hope we see Krazy 8.

he was around Jessies age right? which means hed be in like 6th grade.....so I doubt it...

Im not too sure what to make if the premise of the show. Saul is a good character but it remains to be seen if hes complex enough to carry a show. It wouldve been interesting to see a show about gus. Hes prob my favorite character from that show outside of walt. I always felt they were just scratching the surface of his character and background

a show about Gus woulda been GOAT....but it woulda been too much like breaking bad, which may have worked against it...where this will be a lot different in feel than Breaking Bad, or at least I think it will.....

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
he was around Jessies age right? which means hed be in like 6th grade.....so I doubt it...

a show about Gus woulda been GOAT....but it woulda been too much like breaking bad, which may have worked against it...where this will be a lot different in feel than Breaking Bad, or at least I think it will.....
What kind of math u using to say Jessie would be in 6 grade? The story takes place in 2003, he would be 20. Jessie was 27 when the BB story ended. Maybe even 28 matter of fact since Jane was 2 years older than him.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
What kind of math u using to say Jessie would be in 6 grade? The story takes place in 2003, he would be 20. Jessie was 27 when the BB story ended. Maybe even 28 matter of fact since Jane was 2 years older than him.
Vince Gilligan ( I believe) said that Jessie wouldnt be on the show because hed be in jr high, so I was guessing 6th/7th grade :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I don't see Gus being as entertaining enough to carry his own show in the same way Walt was so I think Saul is perfect.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Just read on USA Today that episode 6 will be a flash back to Mike as a cop. :wow:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ll-saul-vince-gilligan-bob-odenkirk/22150035/

Fred.
5OuWQSW.gif

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
I always wanted to see a Hank spinoff myself. With the odd cameo from Walt.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I always wanted to see a Hank spinoff myself. With the odd cameo from Walt.
Hank prequel? Nope better idea would be a Uncle JAck and Todd prequel. Seeing how Jack made Todd into a pure psychopath would be great.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
As much as I liked her character and the stuff they did with her and Walt I hope that this show has nothing as divisive as Skyler's character because the shyt I read people say about her in thecoli threads hurt me on a moral level down to my soul.
I hope that whatever female characters they have people end up liking them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope this series goes into the origin of Pollo....Like why was the cartel's so shook to killing him? They had snipers shooting around him they were so shook.... Why?

Last edited: