The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Watching ep. 1

Is it me or when he first gets there..Aunt Viv actin like she want Will to smash. The constant hugging and kissing…the “Oooh I miss that Philly swag!”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Will ain’t do nothing wrong for smashing Lisa what are y’all talking about? Carlton messed that situation up and she basically throwing herself at him.

Y’all make it like he was scheming on her while they she was dating Carlton. They weren’t on a break and he didn’t know them when they were dating, she should be fair game.

so you would have basically been eating by maggots if not for your cousins family. They take you, give you food and board, your cousin has an ex he still has feelings before and warned you to stay away, but still you go in and sleep with that same EX in HIS CRIB, IN HIS OLD ROOM.

that's foul

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am not caught up yet so i have been avoiding the thread, but i'm at the point where Will and Carlton seem to be becoming closer or whatever....

and I'm just gonna say the first 4 or 5 episodes of this shyt carlton was on some king jofffery level villain that i want to beat the fukk out of shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Am I seeing/hearing correctly? They made Ashley a lesbian? :ohhh:
5BEy.gif