The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
so you would have basically been eating by maggots if not for your cousins family. They take you, give you food and board, your cousin has an ex he still has feelings before and warned you to stay away, but still you go in and sleep with that same EX in HIS CRIB, IN HIS OLD ROOM.

that's foul
Carlton hating ass would not have let him come stay if it was up to him.

Him and Lisa were over and that has been made very clear since Will had been there

She, better yet your ho chose hov. That’s not Will’s fault she chose him and he wasn’t going in to smash, she initiated all of that.

And again Carlton has been a whole bytch about the whole Will coming to live there thing from day one, before will ever did anything to him. Why are we acting like this ho ass nikka is a victim? Had he not been such a sucker Lisa would have never moved on from him in the first place.

Naw I didn’t see a problem

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so you would have basically been eating by maggots if not for your cousins family. They take you, give you food and board, your cousin has an ex he still has feelings before and warned you to stay away, but still you go in and sleep with that same EX in HIS CRIB, IN HIS OLD ROOM.

that's foul

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Carlton hating ass would not have let him come stay if it was up to him.

Him and Lisa were over and that has been made very clear since Will had been there

She, better yet your ho chose hov. That’s not Will’s fault she chose him and he wasn’t going in to smash, she initiated all of that.

And again Carlton has been a whole bytch about the whole Will coming to live there thing from day one, before will ever did anything to him. Why are we acting like this ho ass nikka is a victim? Had he not been such a sucker Lisa would have never moved on from him in the first place.

Naw I didn’t see a problem

So you’d canoodle and cavort with your family members ex?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yall really take the fun out of watching shows.

First off, stop looking for this reboot to rehash old characters/storylines from the original series.

Yall complaining about Lisa & her size. She's a little chubby, but some of yall acting like she Lizzo status. Secondly, her, Will & Carlton are suppose to be junior year aged teens. That would put her at around 17/18. Yall can't compare her to aunt Viv or Hillary who is supposed to be college aged.

As far as Ashley's sexual orientation, it's not that big of a deal. She mentioned she was confused about her feelings for boys & girls. As far as her age, that’s around the time pre-teens/teens start getting interested in romantic feelings. I was in 5th grade when girls started to catch my attention.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall really take the fun out of watching shows.

First off, stop looking for this reboot to rehash old characters/storylines from the original series.

Yall complaining about Lisa & her size. She's a little chubby, but some of yall acting like she Lizzo status. Secondly, her, Will & Carlton are suppose to be junior year aged teens. That would put her at around 17/18. Yall can't compare her to aunt Viv or Hillary who is supposed to be college aged.

As far as Ashley's sexual orientation, it's not that big of a deal. She mentioned she was confused about her feelings for boys & girls. As far as her age, that’s around the time pre-teens/teens start getting interested in romantic feelings. I was in 5th grade when girls started to catch my attention.
She looked like the most popular sis at my HS. We had prettier chicks but she resonated with everyone and she was just a cool ass chick. She was always chubby but always cute af. She lost weight now, she looks like J. Hudson if you want an exact look. I used to fukk with her fine ass cousin. bytch cheated on me when she went off to college.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The most unrealistic thing about this show is Carlton dating black girls
What's strange about that. A lot of my homies who lived in those ultra rich concaves still found a way to date sistas. It's the football players from the hood at white schools that pawg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Michael Ealy was cracking me and my girl up this week. Every character he plays is an elite dirty mack :mjlol:

Only thing Will and Lisa did wrong is not tell Carlton first before taking it there. He was redeeming himself this episode but I wouldn’t be surprised if this sets him back to being a Randall
It's like Michael Ealy got that dirty mackin role on lock.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Knowing good and well Carlton knows about his dirty laundry.

I also think Will can get away with a "cover story" that is closer to the truth. He can tell people that he chose to leave Philadelphia because the environment was too violent, and leave it at that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall really shouldn't be out there messing with ya friend or a fam member ex.. there's SO MANY WOMEN you could go after.. why them? :mjlol:

Carlton deserves it but yet... Will should have still stayed away :hubie:
There was a chick I wanted to smash REALLY BAD. She wanted me just as bad. My homie who was already PTing her was like, naw, that's me homie. I grew up with the nikka so outta respect, I respected his wishes even if I wanted to beat her fine ass down. Turns out, he became my roommate and closest homie as years moved along. Just think if I smashed the chick. She ended up getting knocked up by some other light skin nikka who's tall and plays ball. Her lost. I never understood when chicks get knocked up and have another nikka baby, they want to double down and try to get with me when I turned you down the first time for a reason. Now you made a mistake like that is going to make me sympathize of some shyt like that. Foolish women. Yo @Malcolmxxx_23, come watch this shyt, it's fukking good