The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was surprised he was listening to What We Do because that’s more of a Gen X/older Millennials song. Will might know it since the old heads would’ve played it from time to time but kids his age would be listening to Meek. Ironically I played that song for my 19 yo nephew and he had no clue who half the dudes in the video were (Neef, Chris, Freeway, the Wire dudes, etc.) Beans wasn’t a rapper that he knew but the guy from that movie he couldn’t remember the name of (State Property) :mjlol:
Most young Philly nikkas probably listening to Uzi

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what is going on in here?:dwillhuh:

Dude is doing great with subtlety injecting Will Smith's mannerisms and vocal inflections into his role

Still patiently waiting on Carlton to bust a move and seeing Jazz getting tossed out the front door lol

Yea buddy energy, cadence, and spirit is absolutely Will. He’s doing a great job of being him without being a parody of him

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Dude is doing great with subtlety injecting Will Smith's mannerisms and vocal inflections into his role

Everytime dude tears up looks like he's about to say "why he don't want me man?". Can definitely tell he studied Will's vulnerable moments a lot and tried to capture them.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am few episodes behind and just watched the episode where Will homeboy comes to visit

I think im done with this

its comes across like one of these CW/Freeform teen dramas

alot shyt just seems contrived and unnecessary…like they’re trying to do too much too early