The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Michael Ealy was cracking me and my girl up this week. Every character he plays is an elite dirty mack :mjlol:

Only thing Will and Lisa did wrong is not tell Carlton first before taking it there. He was redeeming himself this episode but I wouldn’t be surprised if this sets him back to being a Randall
Yooooo! That’s exactly who that nikka reminds me of!!!!!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Idk about this breh. There should be rules, he’s family not your friend.

What that looks like is Lisa asking Will why he's been avoiding her and him telling her straight up that Carlton asked him to do so. That would have him looking substantially worse in her eyes than he already does on his own.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's no way they're going the Uncle/father Moesha angle right?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Again , Moesha did it....
That ain't this...

...and this ain't that...

...and bytch, I'm strapped
full

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I think they’re going to swerve this. Viv isn’t stupid she’s just being a bit naive and a tad ungrateful. I think once Reid actually makes his move Viv is going to get that wakeup call, shut his ass down, and apologize to Phil. Moreover Phil is going to be more expressive in his admiration for Viv’s art and not take her creative aspirations for granted.
I hope they go this route. Don’t make Aunt Viv an adulterous bytch and don’t put Uncle Phil in that position. These two need to have a ride or die relationship. That’s their character, I hope this show don’t fukk up that dynamic ever.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Everyone says Carlton is snorting coke. Looks more to me like he has a benzo problem which is why he keeps mentioning his anxiety

Last edited: