The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Y’all really are so fukking dumb, and the worst thing is that y’all are the ones with the most to say about everything. It has been established that she is one of those sex positive whatever influencers. Yeah, she is supposed to respond with “fukk them hoes.” What makes your comment even dumber is that they do not even frame her positively. They have her appear obnoxious and patronizing. Y’all are really the worst critics with the worst analysis of things, and posts such as yours are why criticism of art is so terrible nowadays. “Criticism” nowadays really is the same thing as an insecure teenage girl’s journal entries

Take the corny tough talk back to the Booth/Locker Room:camby:

I already expounded:
Oh yea, I agree it fits that character’s M.O., but I’m saying that character was added specifically to spew this ultra liberal shyt. Between this and Ashley having that contrived convo with her (a stranger) about “sexuality spectrum” that’s her whole purpose on this show thus far.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling that Lisa is gonna have a pregnacy scare in a future episode. In which it will go with the Phil/Lisa's dad feud and Lisa's dad finding out about Will's arrest in Philly and using all of this to ruin Phil's campaign.

Plus didn't Phil and the school find out about Connor planting drugs on Will?
Shouldn't he be expelled and kicked off the LaCrosse team?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Will ain’t do nothing wrong for smashing Lisa what are y’all talking about? Carlton messed that situation up and she basically throwing herself at him.

Y’all make it like he was scheming on her while they she was dating Carlton. They weren’t on a break and he didn’t know them when they were dating, she should be fair game.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LMAO @ nikkaS IN HERE
FEELING SORRY FOR c00n
ASS CARLTON.

DUDE WAS JUST BLACKMAILING
WILL TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM LISA
BY USING HIS ARREST AN
EPISODE AGO.

NEVER MIND ALL THE fukk shyt
HES DONE SINCE THE SERIES PREMIER.

EVEN THE GIRL WILL
SET HIM UP WITH
CALLED HIM A c00n TO HIS FACE.

fukk THAT nikka.

HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING
REDEMPTIVE IN THE SHOW YET
TO JUSTIFY ANYONE FEELING
ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They bought the #1 most dirty mackin', liteskin nicca history to be fukkin wit Aunt Viv :lolbron:

And this mf Carlton is the Lord of The Shadows, just lurking and hovering everywhere :leostare:

Nice lil flip on Hilary being the one to turn Jazz off too instead of the other way around. 15k a post. Next it's 20K to fly you out :sas1:

And fukk yall niccas talmbout my baby Beulah. Call her fat, whatever, da Bish fine :wtb:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Michael Ealy was cracking me and my girl up this week. Every character he plays is an elite dirty mack :mjlol:

Only thing Will and Lisa did wrong is not tell Carlton first before taking it there. He was redeeming himself this episode but I wouldn’t be surprised if this sets him back to being a Randall

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
Will ain’t do nothing wrong for smashing Lisa what are y’all talking about? Carlton messed that situation up and she basically throwing herself at him.

Y’all make it like he was scheming on her while they she was dating Carlton. They weren’t on a break and he didn’t know them when they were dating, she should be fair game.
Idk about this breh. There should be rules, he’s family not your friend.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As for the extra liberal dialogue.. i'd probably have less of an issue if it wasn't forced and/or pandering..

You can tell just by the buzzwords that are used because nobody actually uses those buzzwords out in the real world.

it's not enough for me to care too much... this is still a great show :manny: