The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
“Lets not shame sex workers”

This show is way too corny with the extra liberal shyt.
Well considering how Hilary came at her I think she's supposed to look silly here. But I do agree, this show kinda crams in ham=fisted commentary at times. But like Ziggiy said, white chicks really be on that shyt.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I meant her DESIRE to do art. Seems like once she decided to take the time off he figured she was done with it. Not his fault for having that mindset but now that she’s clearly communicating that art truly is her lifeblood he’ll always make sure that the avenue for her to do it is open.
:mjlol: Man Phil got a whole family to look after. They have unlimited resources. She can do whatever she wants at any time. She's not a child...:sas2:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Will fukked up the bro code with that Lisa move. She wasn't even supposed to be there anyway. I really like Carlton's development in the show the most. I felt bad for breh cause he was looking for Will to celebrate his moment but he wasn't there. Instead he was fukking his on/off chick. Hate to see it.

I'm glad Phil showed up for Vivian. She been tiptoeing lately. Ealy been all in her face too :russ: like breh step back a little.

Daps
Real talk though thats how these white people be sounding in REAL LIFE. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

I’m not sure if its an “agenda” or if the show is just going for realism because thats how these white people really be sounding out here.

Oh yea, I agree it fits that character’s M.O., but I’m saying that character was added specifically to spew this ultra liberal shyt. Between this and Ashley having that contrived convo with her (a stranger) about “sexuality spectrum” that’s her whole purpose on this show thus far.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unless I’m missing something, either Will is gonna shyt on his mom or she’s gonna get killed off conveniently. The entire conversation between Viv and Vi was unrealistic about Will going back

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You must have fast forwarded through their "radical honesty" session. He didn't take her art for granted. She did. He was constantly gassing her up, but she wanted to quit because she felt her art wasn't getting proper recognition. Viv is just another bored housewife with too much free time.

yup

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

that carlton hit that night must have been
snort-cocaine.gif

Daps
“Lets not shame sex workers”

This show is way too corny with the extra liberal shyt.

Y’all really are so fukking dumb, and the worst thing is that y’all are the ones with the most to say about everything. It has been established that she is one of those sex positive whatever influencers. Yeah, she is supposed to respond with “fukk them hoes.” What makes your comment even dumber is that they do not even frame her positively. They have her appear obnoxious and patronizing. Y’all are really the worst critics with the worst analysis of things, and posts such as yours are why criticism of art is so terrible nowadays. “Criticism” really is the same thing as an insecure teenage girl’s journal entries nowadays

Last edited: