The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They stay writing the wives in these shows to be unlikable. I’m getting shades of Jada from Viv. Connor is a salty bytch. Lisa chunky ass got some premium breast meat.

I think they’re going to swerve this. Viv isn’t stupid she’s just being a bit naive and a tad ungrateful. I think once Reid actually makes his move Viv is going to get that wakeup call, shut his ass down, and apologize to Phil. Moreover Phil is going to be more expressive in his admiration for Viv’s art and not take her creative aspirations for granted.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Viv better not give Ealy no p*ssy. I'ma be tight.

I wish I could be a smooth cat like Phil. He slid up in the party all cool, dissing homeboy to his face with class. Me? I'da over-reacted, snatching this nikka up by his collar, knocking champagne glasses to the ground, and asking him what type of nikka he think I am thru clenched teeth. :wow:

I’da been up in that bytch like

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“Lets not shame sex workers”

This show is way too corny with the extra liberal shyt.

Real talk though thats how these white people be sounding in REAL LIFE. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

I’m not sure if its an “agenda” or if the show is just going for realism because thats how these white people really be sounding out here.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk though thats how these white people be sounding in REAL LIFE. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

I’m not sure if its an “agenda” or if the show is just going for realism because thats how these white people really be sounding out here.
Oh it ain’t just the white folks…

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I think they’re going to swerve this. Viv isn’t stupid she’s just being a bit naive and a tad ungrateful. I think once Reid actually makes his move Viv is going to get that wakeup call, shut his ass down, and apologize to Phil. Moreover Phil is going to be more expressive in his admiration for Viv’s art and not take her creative aspirations for granted.
You must have fast forwarded through their "radical honesty" session. He didn't take her art for granted. She did. He was constantly gassing her up, but she wanted to quit because she felt her art wasn't getting proper recognition. Viv is just another bored housewife with too much free time.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You must have fast forwarded through their "radical honesty" session. He didn't take her art for granted. She did. He was constantly gassing her up, but she wanted to quit because she felt her art wasn't getting proper recognition. Viv is just another bored housewife with too much free time.

I meant her DESIRE to do art. Seems like once she decided to take the time off he figured she was done with it. Not his fault for having that mindset but now that she’s clearly communicating that art truly is her lifeblood he’ll always make sure that the avenue for her to do it is open.